I was soooooo hungry and now I'm hungry again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessBadgirl

Acrobat
The other night I just had to have music- had to! And dispite my columbiahouse and BMG accounts being over due I went to target and had a blast shopping for music. I first looked over the new U2 section for anything interesting then I totally wanted to hear some old Bob Dylan music *any album suggestions for his stuff?* but he has so many albums and I'd just get lost in it. So I debated whether to get Chris Isaak's new cd but in the end I wound up with Garbage's beautiful garbage, mtv's handpicked, and Remy Shand's the way i feel. Does anyone ever get like that, hungry for music???

I must say that Remy's cd is impressive because it sounds like really old soul music with the likes of Marvin Gaye and Al Green, its really groovy nice music. But I think he's gonna stay an underground artist. I feel another splurge coming on though and I still have money so are there any worthy cds old or new that y'all can reccommend for me?? suggestions, please!
biggrin.gif

------------------
In this dangerous world there's an art to growing old, take your chances- magic happens.
Fengche@aol.com

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 03-15-2002).]

wait for the new Jon Spencer Blues Explosion cd to hit the stores in april

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom