I was really becoming displeased w/a female customer of mine.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Thru out the entire sales transaction she kept refering to me and addressing me as.."dude"..

I kept giving here one of these-:eyebrow:
Although being quite easy on the eyes this female customer persisted on addressing me as..
.."dude".. ..:angry:

I ended up selling her a new Jeep Grand Cherokee anyway.

After the sale I asked her to please refrain from addressing me as .."dude"..:wink:

She respected my request as she drove off in her new Jeep.:::angry:

DB9

Last edited:
:up:

My sister-in-law went to the dearlership today to get the brake lights fixed on her leased VW - she ended up coming home with a brand new Golf instead :eyebrow:

bonosloveslave said:
:up:

My sister-in-law went to the dearlership today to get the brake lights fixed on her leased VW - she ended up coming home with a brand new Golf instead :eyebrow:

:hmm:
BLS did she call her salesman "dude"?:angry:

BAW-
dont be
"tee-heeing"
me.:angry:

DB9

I don't think there was any "Dude-ing" involved......

So do you think she got a deal? She was already 2000 miles over on her allowed lease miles (10,000/year - 4 year lease), and wasn't due to turn the car in for another 8 months. They for some reason are actually trying to get their 2000 Jettas back (so they told her anyway), so they said they'd give her a new Golf 3 year lease with 12,000 per year for $1000 down, and her car payment now goes from $260 to $280. No penalties for early turn in or being over mileage. Whatcha think?

[/sillycartalknonsense]

BLS-
sounds like at least a decent deal w/o knowing all the details..
did she keep it at a 48 mo. lease?
if so than prolly yeah, good deal:)

altho it is not a sexyjeep:sexywink:

DB9

deathbear-:hug:

BAW:mad:

Last edited:
diamond said:

altho it is not a sexyjeep:sexywink:

And that, folks, is the true moral of our story :yes:

(It's a 3 year lease - and this time she has power windows, I think that's what sealed the deal - it somehow made her gloss over the fact that she now has a silly HATCHBACK :lmao: )

BAW-
You and your hubby coulda been driving a sexydiamondJeep.
gc2000.gif

But no no, "somebody" had to have a sexy Chevy Tahoe:angry:
tahoe.jpg

thank u
db3
:angry:

diamond said:
BAW-
You and your hubby coulda been driving a sexydiamondJeep.
gc2000.gif

But no no, "somebody" had to have a sexy Chevy Tahoe:angry:
tahoe.jpg

thank u
db3

:mad:

well, there were no sexyjeep dealers on my pre-approved dealer list from Capital One Auto Finance...and why is that? Why did I have to turn to a Chevy dealer????

My brother is driving a sexy jeep right now :|

Him and a friend split it, $750 each.. the guy that sold it to them was an idiot and thought it had transmission problems when it was really just the brakes.

Looks kinda like this

DCP02675.JPG

They're going to make so much money off that car.

:lmao:

I don't see anything offending in calling someone "dude".

Diamond, I was listening to a U2 show the other day (I think it's 15 May Chicago) and during Pride Bono had a little speech about Africa and AIDS that started with the words

"A few days ago I met a righteous man..."

:lol: I know that the topic was serious but it just cracked me up!

U2 Girl-
The word "righteous" has a couple of meanings..

righteous = in a morally correct way or w/morally correct intentions..almost religous..

righteous=cool.

I think Bono meant the first definition.

I dont care for the slang term of "dude" :angry:
I have never heard Bono use the word "dude" in describing anyone in person or in the press.

It simply wouldnt be "righteous".:wink:

DB9

Last edited:
Clasic ABEL, Classic!!!!

My not-so-jeep has put me in quite the financial hole right now - I needed new tires to make sure I could drive 500 safely to my new city. :(

I did take some pictures yesterday with the Jeep yesterday, and some lemurs. :wink:

Sicy said:
My brother is driving a sexy jeep right now :|

Him and a friend split it, $750 each.. the guy that sold it to them was an idiot and thought it had transmission problems when it was really just the brakes.

Looks kinda like this

DCP02675.JPG

They're going to make so much money off that car.

Sicy-
Im sorry.
$1500.00 dollar 'investment type' Jeeps usually are not sexy.

The only way a Jeep like that could be considered sexy is if like you and HelloAngel were tooling around in it dressed in your bathing suits smoking a fattie, then it could almost be called a sexyJeep.:angry:

Zonie-
What is a lemur?

Abel-
Youre in deep manure:angry:

thank you

db3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom