I was really becoming displeased w/a female customer of mine.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yo-
i dont address any of my customers inappropiately.

after the sale if a female client seeks any diamond type bonuses I may bark like a monkey if so requested depending on the circumferences:angry:

thank u
db3

Last edited:
:hmm: diamond and bush do kinda resemble eachother :shifty: :silent:

337634%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323397%3C5%3C9%3C%3Aot1lsi

I absolutely hate when sales people call me honey. :madspit: Especially when the person is near my age (early 40's). I worked in retail at one time, and I would never think to call my customers any other name than their first. It is definitely unprofessional. :|

:lmao: @ the missing link....

um...hmm...
so Diamond, do you sell new or used? I have a particular fondness for ripping on used car salesmen. Infact, its like a second job to me. I have such huge issue with them, I could honestly go on for hours about the evils of used car salesmen. :mad:
So, new or used?
:)

:wave:

Last edited:
OK now I'm confused

diamond said:

So your avatar is called db3 and he writes your messages for you if you're too busy?

:laugh:

*edited to add*

Duuuuude...

Last edited:
Re: OK now I'm confused

U2girl said:

So your avatar is called db3 and he writes your messages for you if you're too busy?

:laugh:

*edited to add*

Duuuuude...

yes:wink:
"Duuude"?

:angry:

DB9

Hehehe...I couldn't resist this one

diamond said:
minime.jpg

One of

db3's many sidekicks.:ohmy:

So...if I understand correctly, that db3 monkey is like your MiniMe?

:lmao:

Last edited:
diamond said:
Thru out the entire sales transaction she kept refering to me and addressing me as.."dude"..

.... as she drove off in her new Jeep.:::angry:

DB9

For Angela and Sicy.
:eyebrow:

U2Girl-
Yes.

DB9

New doesnt necessarily mean BRAND NEW. I said I drove away in my new mustang when I bought it and it was already 6 years old :wink:

99,04% is pretty hot.

And some cars just always look new.

Come to think of it, this could be the one and only thing Sicy and diamond agree on :lol:

I think you're seeing things :crack:.. we havent agreed on anything.

Thanks.. :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom