I was in Florida years ago and..........help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
< wants to move to America and live round the Rodeo areas, or the areas where they sell u proper coke bottles and play blues.....

Aw shite, theres a place in DisneyWorld Florida, or theres a place near there, a long street full of that James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, 60,70,40,50 stuff.......

can anyone remember its name????

:scream:

Im cant remember, and we were there!!!

They would play good old blues music, and stuff..................very 'Western' type street full of bars and cafes........Its in Orlando......

anyone know?

OMG HelloAngel, that place was pure pure heaven to me!!!!!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo wanna go back!

TONIGHT!!!!

TONIGHT IMA GONNA START SWIMMIN TO AMERICA!!!!!!! WATER-WINGS AND AN INFLATED DUCK-RING AND ALL!!!!!!! So, please stand by and wait for me Christmas 2004 ok?

:D

Aw man........I was blown away by there.......see when we stayed in Florida, back in '91 we stayed at Comfort Inns, but then day later changed to Heritage Inn, which was so fuking cool cause of the big rockin chairs out the front - I soooo wanted to pop old pensioners in them and start rockin them back and forth real hard and fast til their wigs came off and their false teeth shot out! Or used the chairs as human slings or somethan!

There was even a pervert at the hotel, one time me mam came out in bikini and this Italian pervert stood lookin at her, and he was jigglin ever so slightly while she was wigglin ever so slightly and the whole ting was like that moment in 'Loverboy'!!!!!

:lol:

anyway, yes MGM job..........we where there at night and my heart was so content.......its the sort of place I'd be hanging about this weekend at, except, I live 500,000,000,000 miles away so loike!

I even got a photo of the Monroe dummy with the dress bein blown up.............the old wooden floors and the huge mirrors and old classic coke adverts and pictures and blues music and Harleys and 40s,50s cars, was really all my scene...

GAWD I WANNA GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!

:scream:

Last edited:
maddie I have a sister who lives in Florida, I'll tell her to keep an eye open for you!
keywest06.jpg

jd49.jpg

monm004.jpg

Last edited:
awwww man lookie Monroe! LOOKIE MONROE!!!!

I tried to sneak that out and back to the hotel to go home........but as soon as I touched her arm 80,000 cops jumped on top of me..............I was so squashed when I stood up my breasts were somewhere round me ankles.....:)

Why don't you just go to Memphis? That's the epitome of blues, beer, and barbecue in America's Heartland...

Back
Top Bottom