I was having a great day, until someone demolished the back window of my car......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
I have a feeling it was my girlfriend's ex-fiance who MAY have been in town for Thanksgiving.

This really bums me out and pisses me off. Now, I have to spend over $300 for a replacement window AND one of my wheel barrings needs to be replaced. How shity can it get? Well.....

let me count the ways......

on second thought I won't waste my time pontificating about my problems.

URRRGGHHHHH!

:hug: i'm sorry. :(

since it's highly unlikely you'll find out who did it (for sure), i at least hope whoever did it (*cough*the ex-fiance*cough*) has something similar happen to him. :|

Try having your passenger window demolished, along with your trunk, tailights, and everything in your car stolen.
Right in front of your house.

:crack:

Re: I was having a great day, until someone demolished the back window of my car......

Danospano said:
I have a feeling it was my girlfriend's ex-fiance who MAY have been in town for Thanksgiving.

Don't I remember long ago that he tried to attack you? I think maddie was going to kick his ass.

Be careful if he's still around, Dano!

On Saturday, some asshole pulled out in front of me. I swerved to avoid him...but couldn't. I've not even had my car six weeks. My tire was shredded and my whole front panel will no doubt have to be replaced. My whole weekend has been shitty like that. I need something to raise my spirits......the last three days have gotten increasingly lousy....:|

Well someone just broke into my car while I was visiting my brother and demolished my console stole my stereo and my brothers wallet which had his id, credit card and fucking s.s. card. I am so goddddammmmddd pissed off right now. I dont even care about my stereo but now my brother has no id no ss card and no way of getting new ones anytime soon because he's hospitalized and now some fucking crooks have his FUCKING id and ss card.

:sad: :rant: :( :angry:

Sicy said:
Well someone just broke into my car while I was visiting my brother and demolished my console stole my stereo and my brothers wallet which had his id, credit card and fucking s.s. card. I am so goddddammmmddd pissed off right now. I dont even care about my stereo but now my brother has no id no ss card and no way of getting new ones anytime soon because he's hospitalized and now some fucking crooks have his FUCKING id and ss card.

:sad: :rant: :( :angry:

Oh Sicy, I'm SO sorry! After everything you and your family have been through this year.....this totally sucks!! :sad: :mad:

Sorry about your car and your brothers IDs, Sicy. I bet you'll be glad to see this year end.....

I consider myself lucky(after hearing insurance horror stories) to have heard back from State Farm(the other guy's insurance co.) within a week of the accident I was in to take responsibility for my damages, which will be repaired this week. It's cost me some time, but fortunately no money....

No matter how safe you feel in your car, there's always the danger of an accident or bullshit like that. Life sucks....sometimes..:(

Back
Top Bottom