I want to change my hair.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should I grow my bangs out?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
It's been a long time since I changed my hair and I don't want to dye it again and damage it, nor do I want to cut it. So, I was thinking about growing out my bangs/fringe. But I don't know, because I have a big forehead and I think my face looks huge and mishapen without them. They've gotten to the point where I either have to cut them or decide to grow them out, but I don't know what to do. :help:

Where they are now:
3393533923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3DXROQDF%3E23234769295%3C7ot1lsi

Without (ignore the fact that I look like crap today and my hair is all fuzzy from the rain):
3393533923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3DXROQDF%3E2323476928346ot1lsi

With (note that I usually look much worse than this):
3393533923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3DXROQDF%3E23234769295%3C6ot1lsi

Last edited:
I think you have a beautiful face with or without the bangs! :mad:

I think meggie-bangs looks cute. I like em.

My vote (one of many I hope): Grow em out!!!

I think you look REALLY cute with bangs.. but I grew mine out a few years ago after having bangs my whole life and I must say I am very happy to have my hair all one length now.

Gosh, you're pretty. :cute:

Try growing your bangs out for something different...but either way, you are very pretty. :up:

I think you look good with or without bangs, your forehead is not big it probably just looks that way to you because you are not used to seeing yourself without bangs.

I'm so used to you with bangs, it's tough...but why not give growing them out a shot? If it gets too annoying or you decide you really don't like it, then just cut them. While you are still okay with it though, go for it. :)

and your pics DO look great.

You look lovely with or without them, but my vote is:

Grow 'em out :up:

It always makes me laugh when I hear the phrase 'bangs'. To me, 'bangs' is something you hear when someone knocks on a door or something - it's a noise not a hairstyle!!

I remember reading Sweet Valley High books ( :shifty: :der: ) when I was about 10 and wondering what the hell bangs were. It took me about 4 years to work out that it was a fringe!

The word 'fringe' I can understand - but I can't work out where the word 'bangs' came to be used. Any ideas? :shrug:

How can you call a fringe bangs?? :scratch: It confuses me Ialways thought bangs were like split ends :crazy:

Meggy I think you are gorgeous without the fringe :cute: Maybe you could grow it out gradually get them to give you a sweeping fringe - thats really trendy at the moment - thats what i think ill get :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom