I Want Someone Badly- Jeff Buckley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've switched to a mac and can't for the life of me, figure out how to download things. other than on obvious itunes and so on. Sounds silly, but...anyhow, point being, i love jeff buckley and so i will find this song. thanks!

This song was actually written and performed by Shudder to Think for the soundtrack to the film "First Love, Last Rights". The songs are all supposed to be part of a girl's era-spanning record collection, so the band enlisted a bunch of singers to do vocals on the tracks. S2K's own Craig Wedren does two of the songs in his own unique way, and along with Jeff Buckley on "I Want Someone Badly" the other guests include John Doe of X, Liz Phair, Billy Corgan, Nina Persson of The Cardigans, Robin Zander of Cheap Trick, Matt Johnson of The The, and the chick (don't remember her name) from Komeda.

If you like diverse stuff, this is well worth picking up for the rest of the songs. Shudder to Think are just brilliant as they sound like a different band playing on each track. There's punk, bossa nova, doo-wop, california folk-rock, country, 70's pop, soul, you name it.

A friend of mine once made me listen to his first (maybe even the only?) record, and I appreciated his voice and his lyrics. Then I went, this is one we have to see! And my friend said: He´s dead......................................:(
There was a great great artist in that soul.....................

Back
Top Bottom