I wanna Mini Cooper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
(could it be because I just saw the Italian Job? Product placement is shamless).

But I still want one. Someone post a pic so I can do this---> :drool:

mini-cooper-s_150.jpg

I want one too, and I haven't even seen the movie! There are two that I see almost daily in my town, a red one and a yellow one. The yellow one's license plate is "Cramped". :laugh:

I so want one but they're manual only and I do for too much freeway driving to deal with that. Pity, Mini Coopers are completely adorable!!

I drive my Mini Cooper
And I'm feelin' super dooper
Yeah they tell me I'm a trooper
And you know I'm satisfied

Chizip said:
that movie is like one long commercial for that car

:yes: Isn't it grrreat??!

Originally posted by bammo2
I'd like a helicopter too.

That was in the movie too :D When you get one can I have a ride in it? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes*

I sooo need to learn to drive manual. But my dad won't teach me on HIS car. "If you get your own standard, I'll teach on that.." he said. And since I can't quite afford a car for myself, I'm outta luck.

Right, back to the :drool:ing...

I'll teach you to drive Thonger. It will be mirror reversed though...Can we handle it ya reckon?
:evil:

I want my next car to be about the size of a mini.

I have wanted this car for a long time now...It WILL be my first car...just you wait!

Oh and BTW the auto transmission is an option on the Mini Cooper....but not on the Mini Cooper sport. :sad:

My dad had a mini, when I was in highschool. Dear oh dear...not a good family car. Oh the memories of long distance travel in that thing!...bad memory
Other than that trauma, I love them. One of my dear friends at high school had one and we used to roar around in it...with his labrador in the boot:eyebrow:.... good memory
My girlfriend had one when she first worked in Sydney, said it was THE best car.She had a nuclear cloud sticker on the back with "that's all folks" written on it. She's got all this beautiful antique furniture now, that she bought cheap at garage sales waaaaaaaaaaay back then. She said it is amazing what you can fit into a mini...if you are determined! I would have loved to have seen her in it:D

and lastly...Mr Bean:heart

One of my son's school mates has a growth problem. He has stayed tiny and when he turned 18 his parents bought him a mini...he's got it all hotted up with GT stripes and all..so cute.

**cass puts a mini in everyone's Christmas stocking.....
.....except Sicy.

She gets a free pass to the next Mustang show**

I haven't seen the movie, I do not like that kind of movies and still I want a Mini Cooper

Someone who lives or works near my work has one. I see it at least once a week. I didn't know what it was the first time I saw it. It is so cute I want to steal it. :shifty:

Edgeman said:
I have wanted this car for a long time now...It WILL be my first car...just you wait!

Oh and BTW the auto transmission is an option on the Mini Cooper....but not on the Mini Cooper sport. :sad:

No way!! Maybe I was looking at the info for the Sport edition on the Web site. :hmm:

Those cars are completely adorable and so British and I really want one. But I'd take a new T-Bird if that's an option.

I'm 6'5 and I want one. Well not really. I'd like to take one out on a course and have some fun with it, but I don't think I'd actually want it for my own car.

dsmith2904 said:
I so want one but they're manual only and I do for too much freeway driving to deal with that.

This confuses me. Freeway driving shouldn't be a problem with a manual. Once you're at freeway speed you don't have to mess with shifting gears or anything. Now, if you do a lot of bumper to bumper traffic jam driving, then I could understand, but even then I like a manual, you can react more quickly.

I just don't enjoy driving in San Francisco (ie, steep hills) with a stick. It's annoying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom