I took the advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do Miss America

War Child
of my junk mail and I feel much better.

Yes, I've refinanced my home even though don't have one.

I've enlarged my penis, wait I don't have one of those either.

I've met tons of horny singles.

I'm about to receive millions from a relative in Africa that I've never met. That will really come in handy to pay for all the herbal extacy that I ordered last week.

I erased my eye wrinkles in minutes and increased my breast size with cream.

What about you ever take your junk mail's advice?

If I could find a cream to increase my breast size, I would never have to leave the house again. :hyper:

The only junk mail advice I have followed is from the more useful (in my judgement) companies and campaigns. Things like giving blood, donating to animal and cancer reseach charities, etc. Good stuff. :yes:

I am happy to reveal that nobody has sent me any junk mail about increasing the size if my penis - or, indeed , growing one in the first place.:yikes: I used to get messages like that a few years back, but once I left Ya-poo! I didn't have half as much shit sent to me. Thank God.

I've had all the usual e-mail junk over the years... you know, the "Give us your account details so we can transfer £10,000 from an offshore account into your bank,oh, and have a million bucks free for helping us out" bullshit. :yawn: Plus the scarier "horny school uniform barely legal" crap (which I must admit makes me feel kinda sick). :barf:
Then there's the usual nonsense about forwarding emails and getting wads of cash from Bill Gates. It all bores me to bloody tears.

We had some postal scams recently - one that was supposedly from our bank. It had my fiance's dad's account number and asked us to sign and return the letter AND phone to confirm his account details. Needless to say, we didn''t bother, and reported the whole thing to the bank... who had, of course, never sent such a letter in the first place. Some people are dirty little bastards. If you ask me, they're the ones that need to go get their dicks enhanced/removed/breasts enlarged/arse lifted/whichever you deem most appropriate/all of the above.
:huh:

Last edited:
I bought some C1ali5 and rubbed it all over my vagina. Mmm...baby.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom