I suddenly feel very sick, in case it turns like this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad1 said:
No Im bloody bein serious here, in case a possible 'friendship' just goes down the drain.............

just had a phonecall - feelin very sick.....

i have a feeling we're not talking about the same thing. what happenend maddie?

I was at a local festival when I was 15, and this guy who must have been in his 40's came up to me and put his arm around me while I was walkin'...just kept walkin' with me. He looked like this friend of my parents, so I figured he was drunk and just havin' fun, so I walked and talked with him. My parents were nearby, and they were starin' at me with wide eyes, so I left the guy and went by my parents. I asked my parents what the name of that friend of theirs was again. They were like, "That's not our friend!" I asked who he was, and they said they didn't know!

Whoops! *lol*

Ok......*takes deep breath* let me tell u what happened.....

See.......'bout 3 weeks back my mate and I were at a wedding reception, and at the end she recognised the DJ, someones shes knowin for years, her and her mum know him.........and she went up to talk to him...............

(I wont disclose the radio station)

But anyway, as most pple had gone by then I decided to join them........he does work for station but also does DJing in his own time.........right?

Anyway, as I was standin there Lisa was mentionin about me being a good dancer, which really embarrassed me and he wanted introducin and hes prob in early 40's........and seemed a bit keen as he mentioned he was lookin for dancers..............BONOVOX! If u are reading this I told u the station. DONT SAY A WORD PLEASE! :( But anyway.........he got my number of my mate 2 days back and called me at work..........while he was on, I asked him 'bout couple of songs I heard on station that I could not get on tape/CD and as we speak, is still huntin for them.....but he can do me a fav of recordin from video to tape.........so anyway:

Hes giggin over next few nights and asked did I fancy comin along, learnin and doin a bit of DJin and stuff and Im like 'no way, Id be crap...' and hes 'how do u know if ya aint tried' and Im 'Ive no confidence'

and because he went into this 'but your a very attractive stunnin girl and very smart'............I felt a bit sick....because, this man lives on his own........and what IS scarin me is that when we do meet up he might try (although yes Im jumpin to conclusion too quick) and see if he can get with me................PROBABLY NOT, probably not......but it just feels terribly like it....

Ive has this before,.......a few times, older men wantin to know more, take it further, ruinin the already friendship.........I even had a policeman who called into my last work (musta been 45) for stuff from someone about a claim, well, he called me 3 hours later askin me out..........................and it was scary

I dont like it cause Id rather, I need younger company, esp in a relationship......

Im sorry, I better go, I dont tink Im makin sense

Im just a bit frightened

and scared a friendship where it could change half my life in mixin and being places and meetin new pple, could go down the drain SHOULD he ................try............and go down that road......

<maddie away - she feels bad...........

it just made me feel extremely sick straight after that phone call just before this thread.......

Gina, this is the man I was tellin u Id hope to hear from

Im sorry, u all think Im a prat, dont u?

:sad:

i wouldn't worry too much maddie. just because he kind of hit on you once doesn't necessarily mean that's all he's after. if he does it again just make it clear that you aren't interested in him that way. i don't think he was trying to scare you. he probably just thought you were cute.

[color=royal blue]I tend to attract 30 yr olds and 13 yr olds.

They don't ask me out though.

One 7th grader asked me to flash him last month though.
[/color]

mad1 said:
I know I know but I take things to seriously.....and would not want to carry on if it was hard for him

he maybe just said cause he thought so......but when I hear things like that, I feel all cringy like its perverted.

you shouldn't feel weird about it maddie. it could have simply been a compliment on his part. i'd make sure you know his full intentions before blowing him off completely. you guys might start up a nice friendship and it would suck if you missed out on something like that because of a possible misinterpretation.

As I was sayin to MrMarsMan (whos readin this with enlightned eyeballs) :D he hasnt asked me...................but what if he does.......

I would feel ill and wouldnt even want a friendship - how can u carry on a friendship after something like that!

The pressure of the last guy came off me when I met him a few times, and hes a new girl, younger than me!

gaaawd, I feel like Ive a ball rollin in me tum tum like its battlin to go forward and aim high.

mad1 said:
Ok......*takes deep breath* let me tell u what happened.....

Anyway, as I was standin there Lisa was mentionin about me being a good dancer, which really embarrassed me and he wanted introducin and hes prob in early 40's........and seemed a bit keen as he mentioned he was lookin for dancers..............BONOVOX! If u are reading this I told u the station. DONT SAY A WORD PLEASE!

:sad:

Maddie my lips are sealed I wont say the stations name :D zzzzzzzzziiiiiip :|

A 30 year old asked me out at Jukes and my friend wanted me to go outside with him!!! I was like this place is notorious for young girls being raped and my own friend is trying to get me to go outside with an older, stranger man!!!!!!! I was soooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!! I phoned my mum and she came in and collected me from the place

me <---- being sensible :D

maddie girl i tink your forgetting one ting-ok this guy is lonely and u dont like the feeling- i didnt like it when a 30 year old guy was trying to shove his tongue down my throat and that "best friend" was shouting at me for walking away-creeepy feeling

But if he does try anyting or ask you out you just be cool and say NO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom