I simply can not contain myself any longer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I am busting at the seams waiting to see COLDPLAY September 04th in Seattle!!!!!!!!

:help:

I went to Vancouver this weekend to see Moby and now I am all primed and ready for Coldplay.

I will let you all know that Moby was fantastic. I am not a huge fan, but thought it would be a fun gig to go to seeing as though it was a small venue... He really rocked the house. He had 8 people in the band and for a little bald guy he has soooo much energy it's unbelievable!!! The setlist was great. I think he played nearly all of "18" which is really growing on me now, and he played all the greats from "Play". I have to say, seeing him has turned me into a fan. Not too mention he is a super nice guy. I had the opportunity to meet him last summer in Dublin and ever since, my curiosity in him has been growing.

If you get a chance, catch a Moby show.

Now people... get excited with me!!! :D Coldplay in 15 days!!!! New album in 7 days!!! :dance:

I saw Moby and Coldplay- i :heart: them!!!!!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: countdowns!!!! :yes:

martha said:

I've only heard Yellow and wasn't impressed. Does Coldplay get any better?

that put me off seeing them but they r REAAALLLLLLY good :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

martha said:
5 days till Bruce in Phoenix.

I wanted to see Moby man, but I was out of town when he was here.

I've only heard Yellow and wasn't impressed. Does Coldplay get any better?

Actually, martha, Yellow is probably the weakest song off their first album "Parachutes" both lyrically and musically. Most of their music is softer, with much less electric/distorted guitar, and more acoustic guitar and piano. The album is really very good.

AND I must add, after having seen them twice already that they are amazing live! Ahhh, they can do no wrong for me. :love:

YAY! Have fun! I just saw them (with Zoney, DiGi, elizabeth, and jkayet also in attendance) recently. It was a FANTASTIC show. The new material is really good live. :)

I'm also busting at the seams excited about seeing Coldplay. I have tickets to their Sept14 show in ATL.

I haven't been this happy about a show in years. I've never seen them live, and with the new album coming out ... it's so nice to have this much giddy anticipation.

I :heart: Coldplay. :heart: :heart:

Re: *Ahem

Angel said:

You mean since last November right? :sexywink:

Awwww .. you know what I mean, sweetie :)

There's always a high level of excitement for a band you've never seen live before.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom