i shaved half my face yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
and i still havent shaved the other half.

the inspiration came from my grandpa. apparently he used to do this all the time - even to church.

aside from shaving half his face, other times he'd shave half a moustache and then have one sideburn on the opposite side of his face.

my grandpa is a great man.

and for those keeping score at home ( :wink: ), the hair that remains is quite long - about 5 days worth of growth. :hug: dub :hug:

anyone else ever do this?

i hear it makes girls go wild. :up:

I have done this.

I have had almost every hair combination you can imagine.

From a ponytail to dreadlocks to a shaved head (my favorite cut).

I have also had everything from a beard to a goatee to a mustache to a flavor saver...

I like hair creativity - too bad I am old and boring now...

either shave it all or don't shave it, that's all

Gickies Gageeze said:

are you attracted to me, u2girl?

:hug: 's x million

I know you will interpret this in your own way, but coincidentally I prefer guys without beard.

I usually shave every other day, but if I'm feeling particularly lazy I shave only when it starts to look like I'm growing a full on beard. ;)

exactly dieman. shaving is awful. its why i do it so infrequently, though it doesnt look good at all.

i just finished shaving 5 minutes ago, for those keeping score at home...:wink:

Sometimes I get people to play tic tac toe in my unshaven face with a razor

Sometimes I shave without shaving cream... it's very liberating.

Ahhh.. this reminds me of one of my girlfriend's largest outbursts against me. I said all excitedly (and all joking of course) "I was thinking it would be really cool if I just shaved one side of my face and let a beard grow on the other side!" and she looked at me with shock and disgust and cried "why are you so stupid???"

It was rather funny. And it's safe to say I won't be doing that any time soon.

I knew a guy in high school who was on the swim team, and he'd shave his legs and arms to get better times. Sometimes he'd just shave checker patterns on his legs. He was an interesting character, to say the least.

cujo said:
Sometimes I shave without shaving cream... it's very liberating.

In a bloody sort of way? :eyebrow:

I usually shower as soon as I'm done showering, cause it's still nice and humid in the bathroom and the stubble is nice and soft.

Not like this is revelatory info to the world...

LMAO!

LMAO!!!!

My initial thought on the opening of this thread was that Bear just really shaved only on half of his face (just one side) to look wierd! I REALLY DID!
(ya know, like Tommy Lee Jones character, in Batman)

Under no way did I think he was talking 'goatie'!

:laugh:

< is very f*ked up.

just put the U in there maddie...we all know what you're sayin' :sexywink:

actually...don't put the U in there....I don't wanna be the one who got you fired :S

I know, Im terrible Bassy! Im like puttin an * or an 'e' of just saying the whole ting out there.

However, I still cannot believe I thought what I did..........

but sure Bear is a weird b*gger anyway! He prob chops onions with carrots and whatnot....;)

Huh? Maddie I did the same thing, I thought he shaved half of his face.

He's doing a goatee?

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom