I saw a pretty good movie tonight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Sideways.:)

It's for more mature audiences but I would recommend it to most everybody here.:up:

db9

I saw this movie a few weeks ago and thought it was great. It's like a chicky-relationship movie, except for guys. Really funny too!

"I will NOT drink fucking MERLOT!!!" :lol:

lmjhitman said:
I saw this movie a few weeks ago and thought it was great. It's like a chicky-relationship movie, except for guys. Really funny too!

"I will NOT drink fucking MERLOT!!!" :lol:
haha:up:

bayernfc said:
The last good movie I saw was "Goodbye Lenin", a few weeks ago. Highly recommended (not to sound too much like a blockbuster ad)

:up: i liked that movie a lot.

oooh if we're talking about fantastic movies, go see "Finding Neverland." It's marketed to kids, but it's totally an adult movie. The best thing I've seen all year....Johnny Depp is an amazing character actors. Stuck inside the body of one of the hottest men alive. Seriously though...I have not cried at the end of a movie in ages.

I saw Finding Neverland over Thanksgiving weekend---I was choking trying not to cry. Everyone in the place was crying. One woman sitting next to us just let loose sobbing. But the movie was like you said the best I have seen all year--the story, Johnny Depp's acting is incredible too.

Re: Re: I saw a pretty good movie tonight.

Doozer61 said:

doesn't he spell it Cydewaze???

:D

LOL, and if you remember back to our trip to Toronto, it was Mrs. Edge's mother who suggested we all see this movie! :wink:

Okay, on topic...Mr. BAW and I have this on the top of our must see list. :up:

see this movie cuz one guy seeks fradulent love and the other seeks real love.:):up:

db9

Last edited:
Finding Neverland is nowhere around here. And I've been dying to go to the movie for over a year :down:

Last great movie I saw was Office Space. Yeah, first time. Me = loser.

Back
Top Bottom