I saw a hockey movie tonight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:
I am about two hours south of a "juniors" team called the chicago blackhawks...anyone ever hear of them?

Could the Blackhawks be any worse?? The Bulls are bad news too. Does anyone even go to the United Center anymore? It's a sad state of affairs in Chicago...

You're one of the original six, IWB! Minnesota still resents this, methinks. :wink:

And Detroit is "HockeyTown" though there are many claims to that throne. (Denver is not one of them, no matter what Avs fans say. :mad: )

nah..i get it...i'm just saying cos i don't live in boston...

i live out in the nowherelands of western mass.

and i was supposed to go see this movie this afternoon but found that the buses weren't running cos it was a holiday :madspit:

martha said:

Kurt Russell calls a player a candy-ass to get him riled enough to play, and there are a few other very mild swear words.

I'd take a kid to see it, although young children would have no idea what's going on.

Thanks Martha

I was going to go with some work buddies but then my oldest daughter (she's 7) mentioned she wanted to go see it. She has become the biggest Canucks fan after going to a game last week and getting to ride on the zamboni.

martha said:
Ok. I saw a hockey game! :hyper:

:wave: BAWs and Doozer!

Now Michael G. has to come down here, sit next to me and whisper sweet hockey rules in my ear.

Don't do it Michael G.; Martha has tasted hockey blood - last night she witnessed two fights up close and personal!!!

:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom