I need your opinion on some thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you like the best???? (see also pics below)

• 'A' Guinness Tulip Pint 20 oz. Glass with gold word Guinness and Golden Harp. Arthur Guinness famous

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • 'B' Guinness Tulip Pint 20 oz. Glass with gold word Guinness and Golden Harp.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • 'C' Guinness Tulip Pint 20 oz. Glass with classic Oval Bottle label.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
My really good friend who came to visit me this last weekend and his birthday is on the 23rd of this month. Well he and I really like Guinness soooooooo I thought I would get him a set of there pint glasses. Well I found a good site BUT the only thing is is that there are 3 different glasses to choose from and I don't know which is the best one. I like all three but don't know which to get him. So here are the three of them and you all tell me which you like and I will probably base my decision on the most popular one. So VOTE pleeeeeeez. :D

A.
lollysmith_1693_20016

B.
lollysmith_1693_75123

C.
lollysmith_1693_45565

Damn! one for each. But I am pleased at the speed of the replies. Thanks guys. :D :up:

WOW! I did not see that there are peps who voted and did not post anything. That is alot of votes in a short time. Keep it up.

yay for guinness

I :heart: guinness. Yum. I like all three glasses, and I really like both a and b, but I choose b i guess. :)

A :love: Looks like one of thoe coca-cola glasses to me with all this colourful stuff on it. :eyebrow:

ok. thanks to all. I made my decision. I picked B cuz it had the most votes and it was neck and neck for a while.

Back
Top Bottom