I need your advice! Should I say yes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
On saturday I asked my Bf by phone to go out with me. He said he couldn't (he's been telling me he can't since 2 weeks) so I said i was "cool" with it and well, maybe later.

K, now that he sees me with a super short skirt he's craving for me and asks me if I can go out with him today. I'm kinda upset at him cos when I want to be with him he always has an excuse. So now I'm pondering about turning him down to see his reaction.

What do you think?
I know this is really stupid but I don't care. tell me what would you do.
biggrin.gif

Well, this wont be very constructive but sure... Im very vengeful by nature, and my suggestion is go with the ever popular spite and say no. I wouldnt appreciate being treated like that, and Id sure try to exact some form of petty revenge, nows your chance to show that you arent his to push around.

Id wait for other people's opinions though, Im not much of one to ask regarding this kinda thing. Wait for Gina or April or someone, theyll help ya out

Is this the married guy? Maybe he had a legitimate excuse (like his child's school play or his wife's work dinner). And now you are going to play mind games with him? A woman wonder why guys are slimy.....

I think you should dump him. He sounds manipulative and he isn't treating you with the respect you deserve.

Sorry but I never liked your boyfriend. Isn't he the one who forbid you to visit here? Ditch him now before it's too late. You're bound to break up eventually anyway if he's an ass, so why waste more of your life? The bitterness over the wasted years will only be worse later.

HAHA!...
Zone: Yeah, he's the one. And trust me: He LOVES to play mind games.

And Desire4Bono:

LOL! He hates and prohibited my visits to the forum but, as you can see, I'm here! And he fucking knows HAHAHA
tongue.gif

So not to worry, my fellow u2fans,
I'm gonna solve this in no time!
smile.gif

Thanks for all your comments
Truly apreciated!

Hold the fucking phone! A MARRIED guy who tries to control you!!?? Why are you wasting your time with this piece of shit?

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
Hold the fucking phone! A MARRIED guy who tries to control you!!?? Why are you wasting your time with this piece of shit?

Can I second that?

Sounds to me like he' just with you for one reason only. You're obviously just a piece of side meat for him.

DUMP. HIM.

Unless of course, thats the kind of relationship you want. If he saw you wearing sweat pants and/or bum around clothes, do you think he'd want to go out?

dump his ass! there's lots of other great guys out there who will treat you with the love and respect that you deserve.

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Had I known all about him BEFORE I made my comment, I wouldnt have been so hesitant to say what I did... Dump his ass!!! DUmmpppp!!!!!
mad.gif
He cant treat you like that... *kicks whatever the hell his name is*

You heard me bud!! I said kicks!

Grr... All in favor of turning interference into a mercenary posse with our angry mob pitchforks and straw torches, raise your hand! *raises hand* Well I count for 2, cuz I have two hands... Anyone else??

Why is it always that nice guys get the short end of the proverbial stick? ***me*** Every guy I know who would actually treat a woman with respect, is ignored. Alas...

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Why is it always that nice guys get the short end of the proverbial stick? ***me*** Every guy I know who would actually treat a woman with respect, is ignored. Alas...

LOL. And every girl I know who would like to go out with a guy who would treat her with respect is ignored! C'est la vie.

Ana: I agree with what everyone has said: dump him! Good luck with your chat!

Okay, maybe I don't know enough of the story to comment (and if that's the case, disregard this), but...

...why in the world are/were you going out with a married man in the first place?

Originally posted by Arun V:

I even leave the toilet seat down!

But seriously:

*sigh* I did spoke with him. I told him straight what I wanted and he agreed. I'm still giving him a chance to correspond my needs. If not, there's nothing to do there.

But thanks everyone!
Your advise really helped me. Believe it or not.

Originally posted by Ana:
I'm still giving him a chance to correspond my needs. If not, there's nothing to do there.

But he is still married... He will never be able to give you what you want.

He like a typical male asshole from a film.......split with him......

He seems to call the grounds here.....and until he saw u looking very sexy, he didnt want to go..............fuking stuff a baton up his arse and send him overboard tied to a float.....let him sail to Aussie......

DONT do it girl................u deserve better than a man who belongs in a Candace Bushnell novel.....

I know whered I'd tell him to go,,,,Id bloody shoot a bomb up his arse and tell him to *$)$)) to *$)*)%&(?*) then show him *$)Y*(U"&($&()*") before *?)&$(^("&(*")*)$&*(^**")*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there.........!

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom