I need you more than you need me....and DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay people I need some advice on this problem. I am sure you are ware of the member of Interference Marte Eik/Lovebono, well my government has been having problems, and I need your advice on what to do

When Marte Eik(Lovebono)s Attack!

The Issue
After several reports of pet Marte Eik(Lovebono)s violently attacking, injuring, and even killing citizens, there has been growing pressure from public safety activists for the government to take action.

The Debate
"These creatures are a danger to the public and must be destroyed!" says Freddy King, representative of the Public Institution for Social Safety, Equality, and Direction. "I was attacked by one just on the way here and I nearly lost my life! They're a public menace. We must shoot and burn them!"
[Accept]

"Why punish the poor things?" asks animal-lover Dave Broadside, covered in scars from previous encounters with Marte Eik(Lovebono)s. "All they need is good hands to care and rehabilitate them. We need a government education programme to tame them and turn them into loveable pets. The one I'm holding right now shows that it can be done. They are all good, kind creatures deep d- argh!"
[Accept]

"I agree that we shouldn't kill them," says Colin Rubin, a famous lawyer. "But I don't think the owner should get away with breaking the law! This is clearly a case of 'intent to greviously harm' if I ever saw it. All citizens should be held accountable of their pet's actions as if they had done the act themselves. It's the only way to be fair - after all, they're just dumb animals."
[Accept]

"Who cares!?" screams Thomas McGuffin as he sends out his pirate radio station broadcast. "Just repeal any laws preventing us from shooting the things when they attack and we'll be able to save ourselves without this stupid, authoritarian, overbearing government and legal system wasting our tax money!"
[Accept]

Irishteen said:
Okay people I need some advice on this problem. I am sure you are ware of the member of Interference Marte Eik/Lovebono, well my government has been having problems, and I need your advice on what to do

When Marte Eik(Lovebono)s Attack!

The Issue
After several reports of pet Marte Eik(Lovebono)s violently attacking, injuring, and even killing citizens, there has been growing pressure from public safety activists for the government to take action.

The Debate
"These creatures are a danger to the public and must be destroyed!" says Freddy King, representative of the Public Institution for Social Safety, Equality, and Direction. "I was attacked by one just on the way here and I nearly lost my life! They're a public menace. We must shoot and burn them!"
[Accept]

"Why punish the poor things?" asks animal-lover Dave Broadside, covered in scars from previous encounters with Marte Eik(Lovebono)s. "All they need is good hands to care and rehabilitate them. We need a government education programme to tame them and turn them into loveable pets. The one I'm holding right now shows that it can be done. They are all good, kind creatures deep d- argh!"
[Accept]

"I agree that we shouldn't kill them," says Colin Rubin, a famous lawyer. "But I don't think the owner should get away with breaking the law! This is clearly a case of 'intent to greviously harm' if I ever saw it. All citizens should be held accountable of their pet's actions as if they had done the act themselves. It's the only way to be fair - after all, they're just dumb animals."
[Accept]

"Who cares!?" screams Thomas McGuffin as he sends out his pirate radio station broadcast. "Just repeal any laws preventing us from shooting the things when they attack and we'll be able to save ourselves without this stupid, authoritarian, overbearing government and legal system wasting our tax money!"
[Accept]

I can't believe you did this. :crazy: :lol:

*sofia* said:

I can't believe you did this. :crazy: :lol:

It's from a onlien game were you control a country, and for a joke with he, I made her my country's national animal, and I thought it would be funny to post it here

circa1992 said:

Math :yuck: I've been trying all day to study but

a)I don't get it
b)It's boring me
c)I keep getting distracted

:lol:

:hug: math is worthless anyway :wink:

<luckily doesn't have a math final...

Irishteen said:

I still can't decide what to do in the game, I would feel bad for killing Marte but it is for the good of the people

I think you need to capture her andrelease her into some place where she cant attack anyone and where she wont be bothered

*sofia* said:

I think you need to capture her andrelease her into some place where she cant attack anyone and where she wont be bothered

Good idea, I can send her to the rainforest, where she can be alone, with some U2 posters

sami0201 said:
Sarah what kind of math is it?

:hug:

Pre-algebra (I still can't believe that next year my math teacher wants to put in in advanced algebra :yikes: )

I can't get the stuff with permutations/combinations/probability/odds :yikes: :lol:

^^^^:lol:

^^^:wave: love_u2

^^:hug: i'm in pre-calc and it's really not my thing, i'm planning on taking college algebra next year (i understand algebra)

circa1992 said:

Pre-algebra (I still can't believe that next year my math teacher wants to put in in advanced algebra :yikes: )

I can't get the stuff with permutations/combinations/probability/odds :yikes: :lol:

:hmm: I know I got an A but I don't remember that stuff :lol:

circa1992 said:

i took adv. algebra last year and from what i remember, it was a lot easier than i was expecting...not as many probablility kind of stuff and more just straight formula algebra

Back
Top Bottom