I need PARTY IDEAS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LastEdgeOnEarth

The Fly
So my local waterhole is planning a HUGE SUMMER BLOWOUT, bands, fireworks, the works!

But if anyone has any other ideas to make this all day event just the TRUTH, then please hit me with em! Think inside or outside the box, whatever floats your boat!

So far we're doing:
Bands (on stage outside)
Fireworks
Coors Ligth Girls
DJ Dance Party(inside)
Horse Shoes Tourney
Pong Tourney

I got some ideas of my own though:
Wet Tee Contest
The 40
Flip Cup Tourney
Hot Dog Eating Contest
Make-Your-Own-Pizza-Toss-Your-Own-Salad
Speed Dating
Thong Contest
and a re-enactment of the "It's all for you, Damien" scene from "The Omen"(1975)

...I am going to build a look-a-like dummy of the owner, Dermot's wife and hang it out the top floor window and in the window I'll have her get on the microphone and say "Dermot, look at me...I'm up here Dermot. I love you Dermot. It's all for you, Dermot....THEN BANG! TOSS THE DUMMY OUT THE WINDOW!!! (hysterical shrieks and screams from the crowd below...then I'll say "GOTCHA!")

Last edited:
How about everyone dresses as their favorite Jedi Council member?

Oh, wait...never mind.

council.jpg

lazarus said:
How about everyone dresses as their favorite Jedi Council member?

Oh, wait...never mind.

council.jpg

If I had more time(like another 3-5 years) I'd have lightsaber duels....

I've been constructing a Kenobi replica lightsaber in my basement for the last 11 years. It's half way there...

LastEdgeOnEarth said:
...I am going to build a look-a-like dummy of the owner, Dermot's wife and hang it out the top floor window and in the window I'll have her get on the microphone and say "Dermot, look at me...I'm up here Dermot. I love you Dermot. It's all for you, Dermot....THEN BANG! TOSS THE DUMMY OUT THE WINDOW!!! (hysterical shrieks and screams from the crowd below...then I'll say "GOTCHA!")

what if he responds with "YOU'RE FIRED!!" ???? :|

night_and_day66 said:
That seriously sounds like a dream party.
I so wanna be there.

I'll bring a pinata.

I was thinkning of a Pinata! Would you bring one?

Also, how bout this event????

"Dodge Hot Coffee Throwing"

Get half a dozen hookers and a kilo of blow. And lace everybody's drinks with LSD. I guarantee the night of a lifetime.

Just make sure you've got 911 on speed dial. You probably won't be able to see the numbers on the telephone to dial otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom