I need cruise movies, please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
My mama (God bless her) gave all of us in the family a weekend cruise to Mexico for Christmas. (Like I said, God bless her!) We go in February, so until then the man and I need to watch cruise movies of all sorts. So far I can think of:

Poseidon Adventure I and II
Titanic
A Night to Remember
Speed 2
Unsinkable Molly Brown

I know there's at least one Marx Brothers movie on a cruise ship, but I can't think of what it's called. Your mission is to think of these movies and post them here! They don't have to be disasters, but that always helps.

Thank you.

------------------
...the highway speaks of deserts dry...

cabin boy.

starring dave letterman: you wanna buy a monkey!?!

------------------
you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister

I thought you meant Tom Cruise and I was about to go into a rant
biggrin.gif

cant stand him.

cruise movies? i really can't help you, but HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!! im so jealous, ive always wanted to go on a cruise ..
and to Mexico..wow thats a nice mom you've got
smile.gif

The one that is on tv tonight is so funny and cute with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matheau and its the last time either of them were together. Its almost entirely on a cruise ship. It was one of the most entertaining movies of that year. Hurry. Its on the Family Channel at 8 pm: Two elderly gentlemen serve as cruise-ship dance hosts.

Forgot to put the title, "Out to Sea."

oh, and don't forget to watch "Ship Mates" its on CBS in L.A. at 3 pm each weekday. It is so funny, its Blind Date on a Cruise Ship. The best part is when they go to the "disco" and its like whatever happening to actual dancing?

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 12-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 12-27-2001).]

Watch The Love Boat on Classic TV.

------------------

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

under siege, although i think that was a submarine and not a cruise ship.

plus overboard, with goldie hawn or shelley long, i can't remember which.

these are horrible movies so watch at your own risk. have fun on your cruise, i will still be digging out of all this snow.
frown.gif

Ahhh..thank you. Now we're getting somewhere. Keep 'em coming!

Oh edgerulz, you have my sympathy. I remember not being able to see my swingset in my backyard in Omaha because of the drifting snow!

------------------
...the highway speaks of deserts dry...

Juggernaut - ye olde British film starring Richard Harris as a bomb disposal guy on a cruise ship.

And there must be a Carry On film around.

------------------
Rain from Heaven.

"Ain't no thang."

Back
Top Bottom