I need advice on Flaming Lips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmm i like transmissions from the satellite heart.. but i'm not the greastest of conniseurs.

hey im also a flips newbie. got what you got plus the fight test ep. its overwhelming i will listen to what i got a bit more before i buy anymore. its too good to not listen to soft bulletin and yoshimi for months. i would have to say that the flips have been the same surprise to me as jeff buckley was about a year and a half ago. not having heard their music previously seems a true waste! from what ive read anything from 1993 and on seems a save bet. (transmissions, clouds, zaireeka and i believe one more album). early flips is different and is not rated as highly amongst fans and critics as their latter work. i will dig into it eventually im sure.

I'm thoroughly bent on getting zarieka!!!

that sounds like a trip and a half!

I've also heard VERY good things about Clouds are Metallic (or something like that)

I'm just checking their stuff out too.

Good thread. Wish I could help.

Cujo, I was sure that your post would contain some weird type of innuendo's on your "advice on Flaming Lips".

I was "sorely" disappointed. There, I made some innuendo of my own.

I really like clouds taste metallic....if you want to own "she don't use jelly" and several other cool songs...check out transmissions from a satellite heart. I also like priest driven ambulence.

Back
Top Bottom