I need a wee drop of help (opinion - car wise), even ten replies would help.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Dont kill me!!!!

Right, dont ask, just say which of these cars (if you choose to reply) floats your boat................which one grabs ur attention more, as a picture......which one makes u say ...'hmmmmm I like!'???????????? If none of them do, thats ok........but if one of u likes one, please say.

just say A,B,C,D or E please.......dont ask, its for a decision..Im curious on pples opinion.....

as I said, even ten replies is very helpful, tanks.........

Picture A
corsa-blue.jpg

Picture B
imports_new_black_clio.JPG

Picture C
206-front.jpg

Picture D
(cant get a pic of it in blue or black in the new style)
02.honda.civicsi.r34.500.jpg

and Picture E
(would be in blue same as Picture A)
home_5dr_blue.gif

autozine5_yaris.jpg

I will tell u why I asked for ur help later..............and sorry about the diff piccie sizes.....any help appreciated!!!!!!

(yes I know ur all tinking 'Maddie a bit :coocoo: with this one!'

:laugh:

I like C (Peugeot 206) :yes:

Note: the last car has Dutch words written on the side :dance:

Last edited:
i would have to say A or C..but A is for sentimental reasons!!

i have to say tho none of them REALLY float my boat....probly cuz i love vintage cars:wink:

I'd go for the clio, the 206, or the civic, though I dont really like the new style civics. They are v. good cars though, both my mum and my brother have the previous style ones.

Would stay well clear of the corsa to be honest.

I would say B or C...and I think personally I'd lean a little more towards C.

I just had to laugh maddie, cuz when I read the title of your thread, there were exactly 10 replies! :lol:

C or D...

C has nice nose frame.
D has nice sleek look... I hate the color tho.

Liking that Peugeot (C), though the Renault (I think) (B) ain't too bad either. Small little cars. ;) Makes my Honda Accord look like a boat.

be aware also that you're sort of comparing like with unlike, I'd say the Civic is a size and probably a class above the other 4.

Civics are cracking cars, pity about the styling on the new ones :confused:

well at a glance it seesm "C' gets the majority....and of course, "C" is the only pic that won't open, I can just see a red X.
Typ i cal:tsk: :D
So I'll go for "C" too, sight unseen.

Don't kill me either eh? I stopped and took a photo of my little getaway car,I mentioned in the Cuban holiday thread. . I wonder is this a good thread to show it you it? This one is a definite fixer upper, but so cute.
I did at one stage, plan to load it up with goodies, put some stamps on it and mail it to Ireland and meet it there, but no we'd need a bit more comfort and speed these days I think.
I won't be getting it, but I hope it finds a good home. It has been there for over a year, awww no one wants it. I think it has potential, if you don't have to drive very far.

All those cars look nice maddie...hard choice,beep beep :cool: :wave:

Attachments

• getawaycarbbeep02.jpg
    getawaycarbbeep02.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 8
if u get a vtec you will be ready to get your 20 year old male membership card

the vtec will definetely be the biggest attention grabber. at least in NA it would be. i don't know how the performance honda's are regarded overseas but here they are revered-fun to drive, not bad looking, but the price can be steep-high resale though.

Ah good, good to see Pic C got most votes, in a way!!!!!

See, as some of u might remember I talked about getting a new car......but I have a real obsession with deciding on tings, Im bloody bollox at it!!!!!!!! So I TRY to get pples opinions first to see which is more popular......thats why I asked, and tank gawd its C for thats the car Im gettin! In that Sapphire Blue!!

I own Car A.....I like car B and was tempted but never bothered though if I wasnt able to cope with driving C, woulda went for it.......test drove D to see, nice car, but too big for me at this stage.........AND it feels like a 'family' car....and E is what I had for three weeks after the accident where guy rammed into back of me, nice car, very comfy, but a bit shit for round-the-corner handling in my opinion....

so now Im happy!!!!!

TANKS!!!!!!

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom