I missed a great show tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
I was supposed to be at this Tori Amos concert tonight but did not make it. The setlist is breaking my heart!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Wampum Prayer
a sorta fairytale
Bliss
Crucify
Cornflake Girl
Bells For Her
Upside Down (with band)
Hotel
Wednesday

Band Leaves

Cooling
Running to Stand Still (U2 cover) :sad: :sad: :sad:
China

Band returns

Past The Mission
God
Amber Waves
Siren
Professional Widow
I Can't See New York
Precious Things

1st Encore

Caught A Lite Sneeze
Rattlesnakes

2nd Encore

Sweet Sangria
Take To The Sky
Horses

email from a fan:

Tori played the U2 cover "Running To Stand Still" during her Denver show. (It was her first time playing this live ever!) It was simply amazing. This was a cover that Tori had planned to put on her Strange Little Girl album, but did not.

To hear Tori sing Running to Stand Still would have been a highlight of my concert-going career. :sad:

*runs off to hunt for mp3s*

Awww u beat me to it, I was gonna post this ;)

I really want to hear how she running to stand still, I think she does beautiful cover songs and I can really imagine her voice singing this song...

WOW Lucky people who were there!

celia said:
I think she does beautiful cover songs

:yes:

The solo cover songs during the middle of each show are always my favorite moments in a Tori show, which is weird because her recorded versions of covers for the most part I don't care for. But live with the Bosey, they are always incredibly breathtaking.

My 3 favourite Tori cover songs:

Wrapped around your finger - the police
Case of you - joni mitchell
I Don't Like Mondays

celia!!
Thank you!!
:bow:

Well. I'm on the second listen and I'm having an interesting reaction. I can't believe I'm saying this because I totally love Tori ... but now that I'm hearing it, I realize that no one should ever sing this song publicly again except for Bono. I'm kidding, but it's just not right. 'She is raging' is powerful and if I'd been sitting there in front of Tori while she sang it I would have sobbed like an idiot and made a fool of myself and possibly entered an altered state. Tori sings it beautifully but I just don't ever need to hear it again by anybody but Bono for the rest of my life.

:heart: Tori :heart:

Back
Top Bottom