I miss the Sopranos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
When is The Sopranos coming back.

God, it's been ages since the last season.

:scream:

I really miss it.

Though I admit the last season was probably the weakest, it's still the greatest show in the history of TV.

I've heard the word "cocksucker" so many times on that show, that word is now part of my vocabulary.

Windmilllane said:
When is The Sopranos coming back.

I've heard the word "cocksucker" so many times on that show, that word is now part of my vocabulary.

george carlin had a little routine about that word.

I love the Sopranos but I dont have HBO.

Anyone know when season 5 will be on DVD?

I miss it too. I'm seriously considering subscribing to HBO just for the duration of the next season.

I hate how we have to wait so long between seasons, but in the end it's worth it.

My favorite show on TV period...the first two seasons are flawless.

HBO schedules bonus season of hit "Sopranos"

Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:05 AM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Cable network HBO on Friday said it will produce eight bonus episodes of its hit mob drama "The Sopranos" to air from January 2007 in a surprise move likely to delight fans of hot-tempered crime boss Tony Soprano.

The much-anticipated sixth season of "The Sopranos," scheduled to debut in March 2006 with 12 episodes, was expected to wrap up the often violent and darkly comic saga of Tony and his family, although creator David Chase had hinted that viewers might not have to say goodbye just yet.

Time Warner Inc.'s HBO did not elaborate on future storylines. The Emmy-award winning show first aired in 1999 but has not followed a regular season launch schedule, with its last season wrapping up more than one year ago.

In January, HBO secured a record per-episode payout of $2.5 million for rebroadcast rights in a deal with the A&E cable network. Both networks said the acquisition would extend to a seventh season if production was renewed on "The Sopranos."

Back
Top Bottom