I MET JAMIROQUAI LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I met the guy in the flower pot hat!!!!!
What a honey!!!I went to see Jamiroquai last night and we waited outside in the pouring rain afterwards and he came out, danced for we 50 or so soaking fans, cracked jokes, wiggled his very fine tooshie, and he spoke to me and signed my ticket!I touched his hand!!!!!

WHAT A BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im still shaking

The Jamiroquai gig here in Sydney was an absolutely unbelievable show. Just incredible and probably one of the best Ive seen in years. Ive been waiting to see them for sucha long time and wow did they live up to the expectations.

Jay Kay is the ultimate performer. That man has the feet of an angel and the funkiest babe on earth!
The band were on fire and the final number Deeper Underground was especially awesome as Jay pulled about 10 fans on stage to dance.
I dont think I remember a gig where every audience member was dancing from the moment the show started until the very end.

Anyway after the show , we went to the stage door as we could hear some fans screaming and hung aorund talking to some people. We ended up waiting for them to come out for over an hour and a half.
Stood there in the absolute pouring Sydney rain getting drenched.
Finally some of the band came out and signed autographs.
Derek the very cute drummer asked me to hold his vodka while he signed my ticket haha

Finally the man in the hat appeared and came out doing his vogue like poses. He told us he was going to sign for 5 mins but ended up staying for much much longer. He did an impromtu nutty dance for us to our cheers and told us he would start with the ladies first
biggrin.gif

When he got to me he was absolutely gorgeous and charming,I thanked him for the awesome night and he called me darling haha
I touched his hand and ALMOST asked him for a kiss, when the girl next to me got in first and he planted one right on her lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I was just about to ask!!!!!!!

Oh well, he was such a sweetie and had us all in stiches. Damn those Brit boys are cute.
Ive loved that guy for so long and now and to meet him in that way was awesome!

Hubba Hubba

Im still so psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!

i9BB5EA6E-B575-41F6-BF81-83CBAD8FE905.jpg

You met the dancing king...the gorgeous dude...

Not fair! I wanted to meet jay kay for the longest time! You didn't get to kiss him but I didn't get to touch his hand! <cries>

So did he smell good? I always imagined he smelled great.

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 02-05-2002).]

He did!!!!
He had the major hairy face fuzz thing happenin
biggrin.gif

Ive got pics which when developed I can show ya princess!
I shouldnt tell you that because he couldnt get the pens to work on the saturated tickets, he took some over to lean inside the car and bent right over. Everyone started to wolf whistle, so he stuck his tooshie out further and royally wiggled it for our viewing pleasure haha

OMG ZA!!!

I LOVE Jay Kay! He is so funky and so hot.
I love watching him shake his arse.. so cute.

Did any of you happen to see Jamiroquai on the Naked Chef a few weeks ago? Jamie was cooking
at Jay's house.. really cool ep.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
He did!!!!
He had the major hairy face fuzz thing happenin
biggrin.gif

Ive got pics which when developed I can show ya princess!
I shouldnt tell you that because he couldnt get the pens to work on the saturated tickets, he took some over to lean inside the car and bent right over. Everyone started to wolf whistle, so he stuck his tooshie out further and royally wiggled it for our viewing pleasure haha

LOL, excellent did ya happen to snap a pic of that lovely scene!?
biggrin.gif

Yah- yah! I wanna see yer pics, please!

------------------
I can't stop the dance
Honey, this is my last chance
I said, can't stop the dance
Maybe this is my last chance
Fengche@aol.com

I took most of my shots at the gig and from up high
rolleyes.gif

but I got 2 of him when i met him posing as he came out. I hope they turn out, it was pouring and dark.

Damongirl, damn u have good taste in men
wink.gif

he shaked that arse of his all night. I think i could watch that boy dance forever.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I met the guy in the flower pot hat!!!!!
What a honey!!!I went to see Jamiroquai last night and we waited outside in the pouring rain afterwards and he came out, danced for we 50 or so soaking fans, cracked jokes, wiggled his very fine tooshie, and he spoke to me and signed my ticket!I touched his hand!!!!!

You're very keen on people shaking that tooshie
biggrin.gif
I recall something about Robbie Williams...

Just kidding, glad you got to see/meet him, though I have to admit I don't know any of the music myself...

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

that is certianly very rock and roll. good to hear you had such a good experience. :D:D:D:DD::DDD:D:

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

I was there! Far-king-hell you are right, that was one hell of a show. One of the best I've seen as well. I was down on the floor near the front. Right next to one of those speaker stacks he kept climbing on. I was with a friend who had been dying to go forever and dance his arse off, but he broke his wrist on the weekend, so we kinda had to hang near the wall, he was afraid he'd get bumped. I loved it. I thought the vibrations from Deeper Underground were going to bring the whole building down.

All in all 10/10. And they'll be back around September apparently.

Hey Tyler
Ok we're making a habit of being at the same gigs.
Did u go to Garbage as well?
I had crap seats even though i was like 9th in line when i bought them, we were about 10 rows from the back but it was still a very good view.
Yeah, when I spoke to the abnd members after the show, they are said they've had a brill time out here and Jay Kay said he doenst want to go home. 3 of them said they are definitely coming back soon.

I am going agian for sure!
Sorry bout your mate. Have u ever seen so many people dancing at a gig?
We had these guys who kept doing their best Jay Kay impressions as they ran up the stairs.
It was classic stuff.
smile.gif

Nope, didn't see Garbage. I like them alot, but not quite enough to see them outside of a festival setting type thing ie I wouldn't fork out to see them alone. If you know whats good for you you'll go and get Chemical Bros tickets for March.

From the floor it looked awesome looking back up at the stands when there was a bit of light in the room. Waves of people all standing with their hands in the air, all dancing. I thought 'shit - imagine Elevation in here'. But you would know about that
($#%*ing #@$*!)

There were heaps of 'Jay Kay's' on the floor as well. And I swear Heath Ledger was right near me, exactly the same in the face, same mole placement even, same hair, but I doubt he's that tall. Anyway...

I just wish it was on a Friday night. I felt like hittin' the town so bad after it. I hear Tank was where they went.

Yeah, i was up in the stands thinking the same about the heart hehe
Yeah I dont think ive ever seen so many hats at a gig before.
Something funny i forgot to mention, as we were waiting for the band to come out, the door opens(u know the drill, everyone screams) and this guy behind us calls out "Where's Bono?!!!!"

hahaha

Jon Farris walked out of the stage door and I like the old INXS idiot I am scream out "Jon Farris!" and no body really seemed to care lol
I didnt see Heath but I saw good ole Jon Stevens inside. Wooppee

Chemical Brothers? Serious?!! Awesome!

Question for you Jamiroquai fans.....

The video for "Virtual Insanity" (my only real exposure to the band) came up in a conversation with a friend lately. Do you have any idea where I could send him to view it online?

-Spiral Suitcase

------------------
"The Edge is a great singer. Let's get the Edge up here." - Bono, 9/23/97, Sarajevo

"Brian Eno. Edge." - Bono, 09/12/95, Modena

"Edge." - Bono, 05/01/2001, Minneapolis

"You made my day, now you have to sleep in it." - TMBG

Back
Top Bottom