I love HARRY POTTER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:

Dammit. And I've been sitting with my pants around my ankles for an hour and a half.....

:drool: :| :eyebrow: :wink:

:lol:

I’m sure you could have kept yourself busy during that time.

:wink:

i definitely recommend Brian Jacques' Redwall series. If you're also a fan of lord of the rings, then you'll like Jacques' books. he has amazing character devlopement like J.K. Rowling does. you get real attached to them. also, it's about a fantasy world with made up languages and everything, so it's a reallllly fun read. There are MANY books in the series, i can't even list them all, but there is actually a chronilogical order. it doesn't matter if you dont' read them in order, though, because you'll still enjoy them. as you read more and more books, you'll just recognize different characters from different time periods in their world.
i highly recommend it for you! =)
hope you like them!

Ok, I just finished The Subtle Knife. I will post in more detail about the book later, but let me first say this:

Is there anything more disturbing than describing the seduction/sex act using a monkey and a snake?

Somewhere Matthew Broderick and Helen Hunt are organizing a rescue mission.....

Dalton said:
Ok, I just finished The Subtle Knife. I will post in more detail about the book later, but let me first say this:

Is there anything more disturbing than describing the seduction/sex act using a monkey and a snake?

Somewhere Matthew Broderick and Helen Hunt are organizing a rescue mission.....

Get out! That's gross! Very disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom