I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
Ohhh that's why I can't find anything about U2 on Today! :laugh: I shouldn't always assume "they" means U2!

Re: Itunes dilemma: Can you buy stuff individually off the Difinitive or do they make you buy the whole thing?

there's 35 songs so it's a lot cheaper.

Ok the Def Leppard community does not believe in sharing the wealth! All I can find is bootlegs to BUY not trade :tsk: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kariann said:

OK I saw that in the middle of waiting for pictures to upload. I would probably save the money to use on other stuff...but it depends on how much you really want it via Itunes or to put on your Ipod.

I've already decided to get off my lazy ass and pick out a few CD's and import instead of buying the whole album. I really need to listen to them in England. Even though we're not going to Sheffield where they're from I need to listen to them. I wish we had enough time to go to Sheffield but it's up north. I would love to find Steve Clark's grave. I think it's open to the public. I cried for weeks after he died :sad: :sigh:

I have all of my Def Leppard cd's sitting in front of me. The fun part now is going to be opening up all of the cases to see if the cd's are actually in them :mad:

arw9797 said:

I've already decided to get off my lazy ass and pick out a few CD's and import instead of buying the whole album. I really need to listen to them in England. Even though we're not going to Sheffield where they're from I need to listen to them. I wish we had enough time to go to Sheffield but it's up north. I would love to find Steve Clark's grave. I think it's open to the public. I cried for weeks after he died :sad: :sigh:

We'll just have to go to England for longer at some point in time. :)

arw9797 said:
:shifty: Who has Chicago #2 and can send it to me? I really want to hear it.
I do! I do! You want it on CD? I'm planning on going to the post office for you Tuesday afternoon anyway! :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

I do! I do! You want it on CD? I'm planning on going to the post office for you Tuesday afternoon anyway! :sexywink:

I meant who can send it to me NOW :sexywink: I figured it would arrive in the mail from the Schmeg/Kariann audio-video team eventually :D

I can't believe I'm being such a loser about getting it all myself. It's just too much for me to think about right now :mad:

I can't believe I don't have Hysteria. I think it's either in my car or in a box at my parents house. It's the only Def Leppard album that I can listen to from start to finish and not skip a single song :drool:

:banghead: Yankees beat the Red Sox 6-3. The Sox were ahead when I started watching. :scream:

Kariann said:

I thought so...one of my friends first and last name went really well to the way the way they sang animal and we used to sing her name like that all the time.

:cute:

Alli and I used to have all sorts of weird things with their songs and now I couldn't pay her to go see them with me :mad: Thankfully my sister wants to see them just as much as I do.

the boy has not been online tonight :sad: I just looked at my emails and it's been almost a month since our first email. Isn't it time he asked for my phone number? :(

pleba invades randoooooooom

HTDAAB_024.jpg

HTDAAB_025.jpg

:faint: :faint: :faint:

arw9797 said:

The guitar solo in New Year's Day has a very tight grip around me but this song is immediately behind it. I cried more during NYD than Bad. :sad:

I'll die if they don't bring it back! :scream:
I'm sure they're just waiting for you to be back to play it again. :yes: They've clearly tapped into the Collective Brain so they know how much it means to you!

I should go to bed but I'm too busy writing the longest journal entry of all time...:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom