I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until June 2! Cast off. X-rays. Cast back on or a splint. I just want the cast off for a little bit.
Hand has its moments. It aches, it doesn't, then it aches some more. A cold pack helps. I have a finger that is still bruised and a bit swollen. The cast is just freakin' heavy at times..............
*chants June 2, June 2, June 2..............*
Thanks for asking.......:)

Last edited:
it's weird because I've spent the past few years trying to get as many bootlegs as possible and the 3 I tend to listen to the most are 3 that were official releases on video. :shrug:

Queen Bee said:
:(

Did they get in the ellipse?
No but we had a REALLY great spot RIGHT on the rail in the corner, Adam's side, and it was soooooooooo good and during either The Fly or UTEOTW Bono came along and did the shitr-pulljng-down-thing like the "Jesus round her neck" in Vertigo.

:faint:

I can't even type, I'm still in shock, and Kariann is just making fun of me as I go!

I cried like a baby during Bad. For the entire song. It was soooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood.

Schmeg said:

No but we had a REALLY great spot RIGHT on the rail in the corner, Adam's side, and it was soooooooooo good and during either The Fly or UTEOTW Bono came along and did the shitr-pulljng-down-thing like the "Jesus round her neck" in Vertigo.

:faint:

I can't even type, I'm still in shock, and Kariann is just making fun of me as I go!

I cried like a baby during Bad. For the entire song. It was soooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood.

OMG. :faint:

What was the Bono/Edge bullfight during UTEOTW like?

HOLY :censored: Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was soooo awesome. I about died when Bono walked by and started to say Out Of Control Adam.....I've been hoping to hear that one live!!!!!! I squealed and jumped up and down like a little girl!!!! It was soooooo awesome....Bono sang most of SYCMIOYO RIGHT in front of us and I couldnt hardly handle it.....I just gazed on in awe!!!!!

Could I use any more !!!!!!!!?

Oh yeah I was going to make fun of again of Schmeg's typoes that she corrected....we are talking every other word in her post until the same thing is happening to me. :D It's been determined that one should not type immediately after see U2 live.

Queen Bee said:

OMG. :faint:

What was the Bono/Edge bullfight during UTEOTW like?

It was kind of a partial bull fight I guess you could say...not full on...Edge went on around the ellipse and Bono went the other way and kind of did some of the bull fight moves with people in the audience and was balancing on the rail with one foot.

Pictures!!

Bullfight:

343%3A3%3A2323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232387%3B62%3B734ot1lsi

343%3A3%3A2323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232387%3B62%3B244ot1lsi

Gratuitous close-up Edge shot for Amanda:

343%3A3%3A2323232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323296%3C53%3A733nu0mrj

Anybody want a Snapfish album? :D

Edit: :lmao: This is Schmeg, I forgot to log out of Kariann's account! Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom