I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pool looks :drool:

It is very hot here....I want to start drinking beer but I have to go and do some grocery shopping :|

At least the store will have lots of air conditioning.

And...my house is almost clean and tidy :ohmy:

Lara Mullen said:
Arw! I totally forgot about mailing you about dublin

My email is larassmith (@) hot mail (dot) com if you want to get in touch. I'm not going to see U2, but I will be down to meet up with the testjes then.

It's been soo long since I have been here. hi everyone :wave:

I'll email you later on. What day are you meeting the others?

arw9797 said:
Well I called to try to say I wasn't going but I got the :hyper: "when are you leaving" :hyper: question so I guess I'm going. It'll be fun. I pratically grew up at her house and her mom is redoing it all now so I'm kind of curious to see it all. It may end up being fun. I always feel better after I talk to Cheryl anyways. I don't know why we barely speak anymore. :shrug: I haven't seen her since new year's eve.

Have fun! She seemed cool when we met her new years!

arw9797 said:

oh :der: I don't think it's that warm out to be in a pool but the people who are in it must think it is.

:hmm: it's hot enough here to be in a pool :)

I have to go and do some more grocery shopping. I'm having a baby shower at my house tomorrow afternoon and I have to pickup a few extra things.

Have fun tonight :wave:

I'm listening to a rare Def Leppard song that was on a cd that they didn't tour. It's more of a b-sides cd I guess that they just released without much hype which is too bad because I love it. There's a song on it that I can totally hear Bono singing. It's actually Def Leppard and the Hothouse Flowers who were influenced by Clannad so there's a big Irish influence in the whole song. I've always thought it would have been better done by Bono even before I was a U2 fan.

arw9797 said:

I'll email you later on. What day are you meeting the others?

uhm, i don't know yet, i'll have to speak to them about it. :laugh:

how long will you be there for?

Queen Bee said:
Arw will be happy to know that U2 brought back New Year's Day tonight. :)

oh my fucking lord MEG CALLED ME WHEN THE SONG STARTED AND I GOT TO HEAR THE WHOLE ENTIRE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I :heart: you Meg!!!!!!! Thanks for making me cry at Target!

oh and my night at my friends house was lame. They were remodeling and my visit was just a tiny break from the work. I was there for not even 20 minutes :|

arw9797 said:

oh my fucking lord MEG CALLED ME WHEN THE SONG STARTED AND I GOT TO HEAR THE WHOLE ENTIRE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I :heart: you Meg!!!!!!! Thanks for making me cry at Target!
:hyper:you got to hear it live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying at Target:hug:
Anyone around you when this happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom