I like Sicy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re

I've changed my life Sicy. :(

I've been gone through hard times in the last years.
I'll post no offence things anymore. :reject:

And, uhm I apologise AGAIN for all the crude things said! :(

I still think you're beautiful! :wink:

By the way I can't dislike/like a person that I don't know,
but I think you're one of the better mods. here! :yes:

cowell.jpg

Re: re

HeavenAndHell82 said:
I still think you're beautiful! :wink:

Really?

Originally posted by said banned member on 05-17-2005
ROT IN HELL THEN!!! With your UGLY Italian spic face!!!
FUCKIN' ITALIANS!!!

And that's just a SMALL part of it.

I dunno what do you think guys? Would you let this person back if they said these kinds of things to you? :hmm:

Re: Re: re

Sicy said:

And that's just a SMALL part of it.

I dunno what do you think guys? Would you let this person back if they said these kinds of things to you? :hmm:

No. That was pretty damn rude and disrespectful.

It's your decision, but I'd go with no. There's no guarantees that they'll not do it again.

Well if someone said that to my face in real life there be no 2nd chance , i dont see why the Internet should be no different.

I've got some bad news for you sunshine
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel
And they sent Sicy along as a mod of this clan
She gonna find out where you folks really stand

:rockon:

Oh please don't forget about his vile comments concerning Doozer's grandaughter and me ....anyone remember the ice cream photo that the BANNED MEMBER wrote "someone's been a bad boy!" and HE REFUSED TO APOLOGY FOR THAT AS WELL...

AND, a couple months back, he emailed me directly and pleaded for absolution just so he could get back to the forum...he is not worthy of a reply!

Roland of Gilead said:
I've got some bad news for you sunshine
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel
And they sent Sicy along as a mod of this clan
She gonna find out where you folks really stand

:rockon:

He's clawing the thin ice as we speak. :drool:

Mr. BAW said:
Oh please don't forget about his vile comments concerning Doozer's grandaughter and me ....anyone remember the ice cream photo that the BANNED MEMBER suggesting "someone's been a bad boy!" and HE REFUSED TO APOLOGY FOR THAT AS WELL...

AND, a couple months back, he emailed me directly and pleaded for absolution just so he could get back to the forum...he is not worthy of a reply!

:ohmy: Oh shit! This is him!!!!?????

Let me at him!:eyebrow:

Mr. BAW said:
Oh please don't forget about his vile comments concerning Doozer's grandaughter and me ....anyone remember the ice cream photo that the BANNED MEMBER wrote "someone's been a bad boy!" and HE REFUSED TO APOLOGY FOR THAT AS WELL...

It's not who you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom