I like Puddle of Mudd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
I heard POM for the 1st time sometime last year. Initially I used to only like Blurry. But then slowly but surely I got into other songs. I got into all the songs. And now "come clean" is one of my favorite albums. I'm not sure if I should like POM or not but I really like the album. I, still however have the same enthusiam for
Brit/Irish pop/rock and few American bands (POM is american isnt it) as well. Not really into hard rock except may be POM

AcrobatMan

Are they hard rock?? :der: :shrug:

I like them too :wave:

I guess it would be more of a confession if you said you liked a band like the backstreet boys....... not that im saying i liked them or anything :shifty:

AcrobatMan said:
I heard POM for the 1st time sometime last year. Initially I used to only like Blurry. But then slowly but surely I got into other songs. I got into all the songs. And now "come clean" is one of my favorite albums. I'm not sure if I should like POM or not but I really like the album. I, still however have the same enthusiam for
Brit/Irish pop/rock and few American bands (POM is american isnt it) as well. Not really into hard rock except may be POM

AcrobatMan

We were in the same wavelength with Porcupine Tree and Pineapple Thief.
But Puddle of Mud is a :no: they suck, mediocre wanna be nu-metal :madspit:
Want some real American hardrock listen to Pantera \m/, Tool is good too.

I like A Perfect Circle.....isnt the lead singer from Tool the singer in a perfect circle? :confused:

I think hard rock would be more like cradle of filth but i dont think you would liek them Acrobatman

I like them. She Hates Me anyway. It makes me laugh.

Stupid, yes. I only know that song lol.

Ah hell, I have to say it always makes me at least smile when edited songs are played on the radio cos its so lame :D Eminem gets whole verses edited out - his songs/tracks just shrink majorly :lol:

Re: Re: I like Puddle of Mudd

Bunbury said:
But Puddle of Mud is a :no: they suck, mediocre wanna be nu-metal :madspit:
Mediocre wannabe nu-metal? Now that must sting.

martha said:
I get those guys mixed up with that Christian band, POD I think they're called. Imagine my surprise when I heard She Fucking Hates Me.
yes. paid on delivery i believe is what it stands for.

imagine my horror when this guy i used to sorta be friends with at my old church tried to get me into them (before they were huge with youth of the nation and such) by telling me they covered bullet the blue sky - and then PLAYING it!! i've never heard a worse cover. well, maybe counting crows' big yellow taxi is worse. i'm not sure.

yikes,about the cover

hey...i like counting crows cover of big yellow taxi. well, ok, not the version on the radio, but i liked it as a secret track on the album and it's good live. but it sucks with that lady singing

Back
Top Bottom