I like... Ozzy... anyone else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
*ducks* don't bash me. I've loved Ozzy for a few years now, and I'm excited about the new album. The songs I've downloaded are really good. Any other Ozzfans?

One of my friends is an Ozzy fanatic.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

I like Ozzy! He's kind of cute , in an odd sort of way. So is Alice Cooper.
wink.gif

Flying High Again, See you on the other side, no more tears,crazy train,momma I'm coming home...these are probably my favorites(not in any particular order). I do a reasonable impression of Ozzy too,lol. But i only eat tofu bats - i'm a vegetarian, you know.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

When I was young and stupid like 10 minutes ago I liked some Sabbath songs like "Paranoid"

------------------
beLIEve

I don't really like Sabbath. Ozzy vocals are great, the music is great, but the lyrics, esp. the first album, are too much for me. Example; I love NIB, musically, it kicks. But the lyrics are too much.

I'm a huge ozzy fan. Saw his new video yesterday. He must have a new album out cuz i didn't recognize the name of the album the song was from. But the song kicked major ass.

That dude can still rock it hard!!!

When I was in highschool, around the time of the No More Tears album, I really liked Ozzy - and especially "Momma I'm Comin Home."

The videos are a tad freakish in their imagery, but Ozzy still has a lot of miles on him, and I hope he keeps rockin on.

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

Yeah, the new album is called "Down to Earth", came out Tuesday, my local record store has had it since Friday, but I'm broke til this Friday. "Gets Me Through" is great, and the reviews I've read are pretty good.

"March 19th 1982 is a day that will live with me forever. Not only did I lose my best friend, but the greatest musician I had ever known. Randy Rhoads came into my life in 1979. At that time, I was incredibly depressed, and he was what I had dreamed about in a guitar player. He helped make all my dreams come true. Along the way we became buddies and business partners. Randy was a very special person, he inspired, cheered and made everyone in contact with him feel good. Building the band with Randy was one of the happiest times in my life."

God bless you Randy my friend,
Ozzy

Randy Rhoads was the most incredible guitar player ever!! I'm still an Ozzy fan to this day because of Randy's influence. He is truely missed amongst the musical community.
frown.gif

Well, I can't say I like Ozzy, but I do like that song he did with some rock chick, um, "If I Close My Eyes Forever," that one.

------------------
Love is the heartbeat of the universe

OMG, did you see Ozzy on Conan O Brian last night? That was one of the funniest things i have ever seen! Ozzy is a comic genius!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Planning to spend a "Merry Night of Mayhem" with Ozzy and Rob Zombie in December.
Ozzy is cool. Randy Rhoads was one of the best. RIP.

scatter...Lita Ford was the "rock chick" Ozzy dueted with.

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
OZZY on Conan? I MUST SEE. Do you think it'd be on the Conan website?

Not sure, it may be rerun though late at night. Check your listings, i'd love to see it again too. It was hysterical, he was just on for a few minutes, did a skit with Conan.
smile.gif

------------------

hey UL I don't have time to read the posts, maybe someone mentioned this already.
me and my bargain shopping. I found a double live Black Sabb CD for my son's recent b'day. He says it is great, it's called "Reunion".
I saw Ozzy on the "Family Trees" series. He seemed a sweetie.I have great respect for Tony Iommi too, didn't let a little thing like severed fingers stop him.
Peace UL

Yeah, and there is a local guitarist who has only one arm. Still plays!
Ozzy does seem like a sweetie. His wife says he is,too. I can tell by looking at his eyes. He is scary but sweet!
wink.gif

------------------

'Road to Nowhere' is such a great song!

------------------

Got to walk out of here, I can't take anymore
Gonna stand on that bridge, keep my eyes down below
Whatever may come and whatever may go
that river's flowing

"Don't Give Up", Peter Gabriel

Originally posted by Sledgehammer:
'Road to Nowhere' is such a great song!

Yesssssss! Ozzy ballads rule!

was looking back on my life
And all the things I've done to me