i know this DESCRIBE will do me no good. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^sounds good...:drool: Now i just have to think of something I can find in my kitchen...:lol:

I can't remember much...we have running, volleyball, CPR, basketball, self-defence(the only thing I enjoyed), gymnastics, weight-lifting and cardio, and one winter activity (snow tubing, skating, skiing).

^ I had that roll for lunch today :wink:

We just had basketball, football, hockey and rugby

But me school is small compared to schools over there, no libary only 400 years

^ We have like a computer room full of old computers, but we don't use it

It is only for 4th years and people who are too stupid to do a second langauge or people from foreign countries, so they get to waste the class in computers

^:lol: too stupid to do a second language?

we have at least 5 computers in each classroom, we have some in the library, and a computer lab with 30+ computers. Some areas have more computers...like the business and the comm/tech areas.

come to think of it...my school is full of computers.:|

^ Ye a second language(actually it's a third language) is a requirement for college here, and people who drop it are the stupid ones

We can't use computers in normal classes, comptuers and school aren't mixed

^Our second language here is french...we only need one gr.9 credit to get our diploma.

I can't imagine computers and school not being missed...most of my science/math assignments are posted online.

< I have to go talk later

^ We don't go assignments :wink:

^ We do English, Irish and French or Spanish all need to be passed in the Leaving Cert for college

:wave: bye

I was up until 4 am last night because of those dang thunderstorms :( I've only had two and a half hours of sleep, and I still am at school, and I have to work today

Ugh, but I know the moment I get home I'm just gonna get on the computer til at least midnight...maybe I'll pass out at the comp again...I did a few weeks ago :reject:

^:lol: I've never passed out at the computer...did you have keyboard marks all over your cheeks? :wink:

I'm so glad it's march break...but I'm sooo bored. :sigh:

Tomorrow promises to be more interesting...I have a feeling that my friends aren't very good at planning things behind my back....:laugh:

Either that or I'm very perceptive.....:D

:lol:

I didn't have marks on my face because I fell asleep with my head back on the chair...thank the Lord

^It would've been really funny if you had marks on your face....:lol:

so....how's school today?:wink:

^ It was alright, I suck so bad

I wrote a letter about, going swimming, buying presents, killing a rabbit with a knife and going to a party :wink:

^Sounds like a very interesting holiday...:wink:

....I think I overuse the :wink:......do you? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom