i know this DESCRIBE will do me no good. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
^^ I was only kidding john...i'm very aware that there are more important things in life than the computer

Even though the most important thing in me life, is only there because of the computer :wink:

oh ok...well this would be the line coming at me right now

us_ord_closeradar_large_usen.jpg

I thought that your storm was stronger than my storm but then I saw that your map goes two color levels higher than mine and for some reason that made me :lol:

VP - there's certain ethical, contractural issues as to who retains a client, yes.. Depends on the situation :yes:

I think i'm just in panic mode so Im laughing at everything right ow...I just told my friend that she had to weather this storm with me :|

^^ I bet there will be a big party in me school for him, because everyone there loves U2 :wink:

Actually if anything, this will just be hate U2 day

Yikes, that storm does look worse! I think with my radar map, it's a smaller area, so it's more detailed, and that makes it look worse in comparison to yours. I'm sure you'll be fine, though. :hug:

kafrun, I wondered about that. I thought that she would have called me if she'd left, and when she didn't, I didn't know if it was because she wasn't allowed to, or if she quit that line of work completely.

VP - :hmm: Well that depends on the setup.. Some places will require their MTs to sign a non-competition clause, so that they can't take clients with them when they leave. This, however, violates the MTs professional obligation to let the client know where they go when they move their place of practice. So technically they shouldn't be signing these clauses.. it violates the policies of regulating body of massage therapists in Ontario :tsk:

haha.. what exciting reading material for everyone else in this thread :p :wink:

Yay!!! I found her!!! :happy: kafrun, thanks again SO much!

I got all scared because I searched my city and she wasn't there, but when I did a wider search, I saw that she's now in this small town right next to my city. :)

kafrun said:
VP - :hmm: Well that depends on the setup.. Some places will require their MTs to sign a non-competition clause, so that they can't take clients with them when they leave. This, however, violates the MTs professional obligation to let the client know where they go when they move their place of practice. So technically they shouldn't be signing these clauses.. it violates the policies of regulating body of massage therapists in Ontario :tsk:

haha.. what exciting reading material for everyone else in this thread :p :wink:

:lol: I started with all the massage talk. :reject: Thanks for all the info, you've been very helpful! It's nice knowing that if it happens again, I'm not destined for weeks of hellish agony. :lol:

^ :lol: It's ok, I don't mind talking about it at all. My career is my passion :yes: Good luck with getting rid of that pain!

good Lord...somehow walking in memphis has come on three time in a row...time to skip me thinks

Okay, just one more thing, then I'll stop the massage talk. :lol:

The place I went to, where Katherine worked, it was in a nice area, but two houses down from it was an exotic massage parlour. :lmao: Why the hell they would allow an exotic massage parlour in a mostly residential area, I'll never know, but they did. Anyway, she was telling me that sometimes creepy men would come into her place, and they'd have to explain to them that no, they don't give that kind of massage. :shifty: :lmao:

VP - :laugh: Oh believe me, it's not easy for a female therapist.. Those places give us a bad name :madwife:

massage wars :lmao:

thanks for the link to the adam birthday thread...methinks you should go see what i said for some exciting news about myself :wink:

:shifty:

So, uhh, as a tribute to today's birthday boy........ I'll be stripping off and running through the thread nekkid!

5eeef4cc.gif

bono_212 - :ohmy: Is it true? You're joining us Sparkaholics now too?! :evil: There is no turning back..

Was it the scruff that did it? :drool::sexywink:

yes indeedy it was...I've never seen any pictures of him like that before...on second thought Im not sure if it was the scruff or the hair color :hmm:

oh my sweet jesus here it comes

1bb02206.jpg

^don't feel left out :( I just thought you were too busy talking to kate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom