I know I'll see your face again in DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
Destin, or somewhere near there. I don't think I'd want to live near the beach....:shrug:

Oh that's in FL isn't it?

I don't live like on the beach, but it's only a 10-15 minute tops car drive. :shrug: I've always lived close to a beach, actually. :hmm: Even in NY it's only like a 15-20 minute drive

^yeah in the panhandle or whatever. I live oustide of Atlanta so it's sort of the closest place other than Savannah, GA

I need to buy a disposable camera & take some pics...maybe if you're lucky I'll get one of those cds when I get them developed so you all can see my pale splotchy body in a bikini. :combust:

^^^^ Los Angeles has the best year-round weather on this planet. plus it's one of the coolest cities on earth. :yes: :drool:

the only problem? stupid idiot drivers :mad: :banghead: jesus christ. . .

I should buy one on ebay. My family doesn't own any cameras of any sort, which is sort of pathetic. But there's nothing to really take pics of in every day life, is my parents' logic. :laugh:

my friends have digital cameras, and they are hours of instant entertainment. :mac:

^^^ LA is fantatsic -- UCLA is a great school and has an awesome campus. i had pretty good grades, but i didn't get in. i wish i had.

but seriously, some people here CANNOT fucking DRIVE! it's only common sense, and don't think Los Angeles as a whole has one fucking drop of it. i swear i wish i had a gun in my car sometimes.

VertigoGal said:
I should buy one on ebay. My family doesn't own any cameras of any sort, which is sort of pathetic. But there's nothing to really take pics of in every day life, is my parents' logic. :laugh:

my friends have digital cameras, and they are hours of instant entertainment. :mac:

:lol: I have a digital, I want a new one soon though because mines old and big :laugh:

The one I got on ebay is an old pentax k1000, it's a film camera- everything is manual. it's one of the cameras that photography students learn on :drool:

^:lol: I don't want to be near you on the road :yikes: :wink:

Try driving in FL with all the old people :crazy:

btw, can you guys figure this out...

If we're not allowed to post links for previously released material anywhere on this site, how is it okay to post remixes or Bsides that have also been released? :huh:

Zootlesque said:
btw, can you guys figure this out...

If we're not allowed to post links for previously released material anywhere on this site, how is it okay to post remixes or Bsides that have also been released? :huh:

if it's not comercially available :shrug:

remixes are posted all the time

discotech said:
^^^ LA is fantatsic -- UCLA is a great school and has an awesome campus. i had pretty good grades, but i didn't get in. i wish i had.

but seriously, some people here CANNOT fucking DRIVE! it's only common sense, and don't think Los Angeles as a whole has one fucking drop of it. i swear i wish i had a gun in my car sometimes.

:yikes:

you think it's bad here try driving in the midwest :shifty:

I think if they're (bsides, I mean) not available on iTunes they're okay to post because it's reasonable that you'd have a hard time finding them for sale.

Driving around here is pretty frightening too. Those tennis moms mean business. :no:

redkat said:

if it's not comercially available :shrug:

remixes are posted all the time

yeah, but I've requested B-sides several times in the Music On The Internet forum and gotten links for songs like Luminous Times, Walk To The Water etc.. but they were released too.. in the Bsides best of! :huh:

:lol: well, that was just an example! But there've been several other times I've seen the exchange of commercially released material here! It seems you get caught only if the mods are really watching or something.

< i was sitting at this intersection today, and there was one car in front of me and a bunch of cars in the lane next to me. so the light turns green and all the cars start going. but this person in front of me doesn't. so i give a polite tap on the horn so that this guy can look up and see green, but nothing happens. . . i can't move into the other lane, because traffic is still going, so i give another horn tap. and still this idiot just sits there.

i give this jackass a good 40 seconds of straight horn and quickly change lanes at the first chance and he just makes it through the intersection on a yellow light :mad: :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom