I knew it! Video Games are good for you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one time my ex bought me a nintendo and i got so hooked on it, i couldnt stop playing streetfighter, and he ended up taking it away and giving it to some kid instead:angry:

I stay away from video games...I once had a problem with Tetris...worse than Interference crack :crack:

I even took my Gameboy to jury duty with me once :reject:

Streetfighter :heart:
the old mario games were great as well..
<------ see avatar
and zelda of course :crack: I can play those games for hours.

i suck at video games. i used to kick ass at super mario kart for super nintendo, but since then i haven't been very good at anything...

neither does the n64 version.. although I do have a gameboy advance and there's lots of games coming out for it that used to be old snes games.. so I'm happy :D

That was a great article. Reading between the lines = video games allow you to develop a complex sub-culture that hinders your ability to relate to the rest of society.

hehe, the article does have a point. I like playing multiplayer games where everyone's communicating well, instead of the games where everyone just does their own thing and no one's backing each other up.

That said, it's also really fun to pick somebody off with a sniper rifle when they've got no idea where you're hiding. :D

half our campus plays that game...and know eachother only through their code names...

not that i have any idea what that's like :uhoh:

personally, i'm a sucker for original nintendo, mario bros 3...:heart: i can play that for hours...:love:...

Back
Top Bottom