I just want Bang Bang Bang!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should add a warning before someone loads that clip with small children in the room....

(had to close the window very quickly)

let's go bang?

B000002J6N.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

nbcrusader said:
You should add a warning before someone loads that clip with small children in the room....

(had to close the window very quickly)

Eek! Sorry about that nb- I don't want to traumatize anyone's kids. :eek:

i didnt see it. cause i didnt open it. i really hate having to type out so many w's in a row before a lame name, phrase, or sentance fragment followed by a .com and usually a few / with jpeg, exe, or a serious of nonsensible numbers.

i dont know about you, but i dont have time for that sorta shit. im a busy man, and busy men have to know how to spend their time wisely.

like me, im a busy man, and i know how to spend my time. wisely, at that.

Cow of the Seas said:
i didnt see it. cause i didnt open it. i really hate having to type out so many w's in a row before a lame name, phrase, or sentance fragment followed by a .com and usually a few / with jpeg, exe, or a serious of nonsensible numbers.

Ummm, ever hear of copy and paste? :scratch:

in a good way though, right?

hey, do you remember seeing an snl episode back when phil hartman was a member, and he had this skit where he said "wow is that sssssssssssssssssassy!" all the time? one of the funniest moments ever i do believe.

I know what this thing is with out even opening it. I got it last week. It was really funny.

Back
Top Bottom