I Just Got Back From The Eagles Concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
And I also bought the Dave Matthews Band's new CD today.

I realize both of those are bands that "U2 fans are not supposed to listen to," but I really don't care. Call me a rebel or call me stubborn. I know I am not supposed to give anyone serious thought outside of U2/Radiohead/Coldplay/Oasis and a few others, but of those bands, U2 is the only one that I consider a favorite. Than the others, I would rather hear MY favorites such as Eagles/Clapton/Grateful Dead/Tom Petty/Jupiter Coyote/Widespread Panic and I am sure there are others. Kick me out of the club of "true U2 fans" if that is what my taste in "other bands" equates to. I will take my ball and go home.

I have been listening to the Eagles since before many of your were born, and I have been listening to DMB since many of you were still indiapers. I like the music.

The concert was great. The new CD is great. Good night.

~U2Alabama

I've been listening to The Eagles since before I was born. I don't really like DMB, though. But I like a few bands that are so different from U2 that I would be shunned if anyone found out. heh. Actually, a few people know. oh well :rolleyes:

I went to the Eagles concert about two weeks ago. I was blown away! Thinking WTF have I been doing with my life that I haven't seen this band live before!!

Bama your musical tastes arent always superb, but u pass because of your interest in so many classic aussie bands.

You yourself are superb however. ;)

Bama, since you are such a damn cool person and fine friend, I will attempt to overlook your shockingly horrid musical leanings. :p

The Eagles are still together???

sulawesigirl4 said:
Bama, since you are such a damn cool person and fine friend, I will attempt to overlook your shockingly horrid musical leanings. :p

:lol:

UnforgettableLemon said:
I like the Eagles. I like DMB. The new album is very good. Bama rocks.

you just bring you and your ball right over here, mister bama
:kiss:

The Eagles Rock!!!!!!
I love them!
Saw them doing the Tiger Jam concert at the Universal Amphitheater. Great stuff, Joe Walsh was a riot, and they were all just terrific.
Hope to see them again sometime. Theyre probably my 3rd or 4th favorite band.

Glad to see we have some good music fans here.

For those of you who think my musical tastes are horrid or not superb or whatever, your musical tastes are obviously incorrect. As Don Henley would say, "If I could find your inner child, I think I's kick it's little ass. Get over it."

Take It Easy.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
I know I am not supposed to give anyone serious thought outside of U2/Radiohead/Coldplay/Oasis
If thats the case then I must be a bad U2 fan, cuz I own nothing by Radiohead, Coldplay or Oasis, and have never seen any of the 3.
My tastes in rock music are quite varied, though tend to lean towards the harder side, even though U2 is my fave.(Last show I saw was OZZfest)
And "Hotel California" was the first album I bought with mu own money as a 12 yr old.

diamond said:
Shut up all of you.
I first saw The Eagles in 1978.
Please now go to bed.
Thank you-
DB9

I'm sorry. I forgot I wasn't allowed to express my enjoyment of a band that started performing before I was conceived. My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom