I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zonelistener said:
probably.

I will just sell the ticket.

Sadly, I am thinking I would have been better off going to see the Gophers play up at Penn State.

:huh:

Frustrated with where I live right now.

:hug:

Move back!!!!!! I need a roommate :sexywink: I love MN. I always say I'm going to run away but I would miss the TC area way too much if I left.

ok I did my first official packing. I just took a plastic bin and stuck all of my pictures in it. I have TWO Sunday papers that were left for me last week that will come in handy to wrap everything :D I'm also going to take everything off of my fridge :sad:

arw9797 said:
ok I did my first official packing. I just took a plastic bin and stuck all of my pictures in it. I have TWO Sunday papers that were left for me last week that will come in handy to wrap everything :D I'm also going to take everything off of my fridge :sad:
:ohmy: That's funny that the papers ended up going to good use! Everything happens for a reason!

:yikes: My brother is back from URI already??? He was bringing the girl back and he left just after the Red Sox game ended!!!

wankerman, i can't believe you asked if nomar was on the white sox.

:tsk:

if i were arw, i'd be vertically typing at you now.

IWasBored said:
wankerman, i can't believe you asked if nomar was on the white sox.

:tsk:

if i were arw, i'd be vertically typing at you now.

:( I don't even like baseball! Don't bring me into it!!!!! Now, if you were talking about Football that would be another thing :drool: Especially if you were talking about the kick ass NFC NORTH :drool: :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:

:( I don't even like baseball! Don't bring me into it!!!!! Now, if you were talking about Football that would be another thing :drool: Especially if you were talking about the kick ass NFC NORTH :drool: :drool: :drool:

:uhoh:

i didn't say you should, i said if i were you that's what i was doing...it was just to illustrate a point, i'm sorry!

i don't like football.

other than a few Ireland items, my fridge is empty :sad: No more cute U2 fridge. I suppose I'm rushing that since I still have all of October and November but I just don't want some freakish person looking at my stuff.

arw9797 said:
Move back!!!!!! I need a roommate :sexywink: I love MN. I always say I'm going to run away but I would miss the TC area way too much if I left.

I need to see what happens with my company and my location in the next few months. I would bet that I will be moving sometime in the next five months. Maybe sooner.

Schmeg said:
You'll still have a great time. :yes:

No doubt about it! I am good company, even alone. :D

Good evening randoomers :wave:

Work is :|

It's not raining, it was supposed to rain...if it doesn't rain soon it will get really busy at work and I'm not in the mood for it tonight :(

Scneg....can you let starscope know that we appreciate forwarding Mars' message.

It has been a long time since I have received word from mars. C I wonder how Mars is doing.

~ Taurean

Holy crap...interference is so broken!

I juste PREDICTED what Schmeg was going to post in here...

Who else wants their horoscope?

My neighbors moved. It was a little too quiet last night. I didn't hear any spanish or anyone laughing at 4 am. Now if only Derek would leave.....

:eyebrow:
Mars, planet of action, has been visiting Taurus, the zodiac's steadiest sign, for a few months. Today, Mars lets us know that it will be in the sign of the Bull for a lot longer ¨C expect delays in romance. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Why do you ask me such loaded questions, Starscope? And what's with the random C? And why did I get this three times?

Gotta go to work! :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom