I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zonelistener said:
Seriously...this sucks SO bad.

I have TWO friggin tickets to see the Rolling Stones play a teeny tiny venue (HersheyPark Stadium - it is nothing more than a small college football stadium...U2 did their ZooTV rehearsals there), and I cannot find ANYONE to go.

:angry:

I'm free.....send a plane for me in the morning and I'll go with :kiss:

Sorry Zoney. That really sucks. Maybe you can sell one of the tickets tomorrow at the venue.

Is Gene Simmons School of Rock still on? :hmm: I missed last week. Damn U2 :sexywink: :drool: I don't know if last week was the last one or if it's this week. That would also require turning off U2. U2 or Gene Simmons? :der:

zonelistener said:
I must smell or something. :mad:

I really wanted to mention that the other night but I thought since we had just met I would hold off. :wink:

That really sucks that noone will go with you...I would think that someone would want to see the Stones.

Random Kariann fact...a few years ago my friend and I went to Hershey as a last minute weekend away. The Hershey Kiss lamposts are :cute:

You know...working for who I work for, you think it would be easy to get someone to come....NOPE...not this show.

And our flights are so full on Sunday...I am not sure how anyone could get home. I may have to sell on of them. :sad:

Kariann - Its not too late for you to take another weekend trip to see the Hershey Kiss lamp posts. :yes:

I promise I will wear some cologne or fabreze to cut the zoney stink.

Down by the river,
down by the banks of the River Charles.
That's where you'll find me,
along with
muggers, lovers and theives.

:dance:

zonelistener said:
Seriously...this sucks SO bad.

I have TWO friggin tickets to see the Rolling Stones play a teeny tiny venue (HersheyPark Stadium - it is nothing more than a small college football stadium...U2 did their ZooTV rehearsals there), and I cannot find ANYONE to go.

:angry:
:sad: I'd go with you but I have to work. :(

Schmeg said:
Down by the river,
down by the banks of the River Charles.
That's where you'll find me,
along with
muggers, lovers and theives.

:dance:

yes.

IWasBored said:
did you watch? :drool:

There was much yelling at the Wells in the first inning. There was much cheering in the next 8.

There was also much pizza and beer.

:heart: Red Sox vs. Yankees parties at my house :heart:

OMG someone better win the White Sox/Indians game soon. :mad: They're going for catorce innings tonight. I'd like to know where we stand before I fall alseep!!

Schmeg said:

did you watch? :drool:

There was much yelling at the Wells in the first inning. There was much cheering in the next 8.

There was also much pizza and beer.

:heart: Red Sox vs. Yankees parties at my house :heart:

yeah, i watched the whole game :up:

wearing the lucky shirt. :ohmy: holy crap! and the pants, too! sometime during the 7th i decided i wasn't going anywhere tonight so i changed into pijamas. i didn't even think about it, i just picked some random clothes out of the drawer, but i'm definitely wearing the lucky shirt and pants from last year. i was all ready to throw out my superstions due to the fact that i watched the whole game and not just from the 4th inning. but......

:hmm:

Schmeg said:
OMG someone better win the White Sox/Indians game soon. :mad: They're going for catorce innings tonight. I'd like to know where we stand before I fall alseep!!

:lol:

catorce innings :crack:

i turned on ESPN to see if they were broadcasting the game....but they've got a commercial and ESPN2 had some weird dude in giant sunglasses playing drums :huh:

IWasBored said:

:lol:

catorce innings :crack:

i turned on ESPN to see if they were broadcasting the game....but they've got a commercial and ESPN2 had some weird dude in giant sunglasses playing drums :huh:
Bottom of the 12th, still tied. :crack:

I was (and still am) wearing my Johnny Damon Is My Homeboy shirt, which I was wearing during Game 4 of the 2004 World Series.

I wonder if I can get away with wearing this shirt at work tomorrow...:hmm:

Edit: it's on ESPN now.

IWasBored said:

vertigobono.gif
vertigobono.gif
vertigobono.gif

Schmeg said:

Bottom of the 12th, still tied. :crack:

I was (and still am) wearing my Johnny Damon Is My Homeboy shirt, which I was wearing during Game 4 of the 2004 World Series.

I wonder if I can get away with wearing this shirt at work tomorrow...:hmm:

Edit: it's on ESPN now.

johnny is my homeboy = :lol:

:lol: They're playing The Sweetest Thing on the White Sox/Indians game!

IWasBored said:

johnny is my homeboy = :lol:
:love: Johnny Damon :love:

My mom and I decided that the Queer Eye makover didn't take with him. He looks just as cavemanly as last year.

Willy Harris is out and apparently this is HUGE.

:|

Dear White Sox,

WIN, DAMMIT! :mad:

Love,
Meg

zonelistener said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Red Sox must beat the Yankees...and Indians must win the Wild Card.

NO FRIGGIN YANKEES ALLOWED! :mad:
:scratch: I think I'm supposed to root for the White Sox in Red Sox Nation so the Indians fall in the Eastern standings...but actually that makes sense. I'm not really sure what's going on anymore.

:mad: NO YANKEES, AT ANY COST :mad:

Scneg? :lol:

zonelistener said:
CRAP! :mad:

I really can't stand the White Sox. And they just scored. :mad: :mad:

Uh. :uhoh:

Yes...now you are scneg...or something.

duh on me.
:madspit: I'll root for the Indians then. I don't know what that Schmeg was thinking...scneg is ALL ABOUT the Indians!

Is Nomahhh still on the White Sox?

zonelistener said:
:|

Scneg....he is on the CUBS. The REAL Chicago baseball team. How dare thee.

:D
:reject:

I'm really tired and I think I already said there was much beer involved with my evening. :uhoh:

Ha!

:D

I missed the beer comment. sorry.

Yeah...I have eight 30 packs of budwesier product sitting on my office floor. That is the only beer in my evening...it is still all there (I cannot stand bud stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom