I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
I think I need to go to bed as I've decided it would be a good idea to go in an hour early tomorrow since new flow is going to suck the big suck. A little 10-8 Sunday never hurt anyone...and it's all time and a half. :drool: :combust:

10-8 on a Sunday :crack: but at time and a half......:love:

arw9797 said:
10-8?!?!!? :eek:
It's only an hour longer than the 11-8 I was originally scheduled...we get hour breaks so we're scheduled for 9 hours and get paid for 8, unless you're having an overacheiver day...and one hour will be spent sitting on my tushy in the office so it's not so bad.

:wave:

Back from Rolling Stones.

I couldn't even sell my friggin ticket.

SO, $150 for the suckiest two seats in the stadium. SO not worth it.

That does suck about the ticket...I've eaten a few tickets in the last few years and that's the worst. You get some extra room, but what a waste.

I think the fact that I was going into the show I was pissed that I could not find anyone to go AND could not sell the extra that the show was nothing more than a show.

I even left before the encore...I stood outside and listened. Beat the traffic. Shit...even beat the band to the airport (nerd alert: I drove over there to see if they have painted their plane like U2. NOPE. BORING).

:shocked: You left before the encore?? You were one of THOSE people?? :tsk: :wink:

This whole ticket selling thing is weird. Especially since I'm telling people to find me here if they can't pm. I have "Watchin' You" by Kiss in my head right now :crazy: :coocoo:

Schmeg said:
:shocked: You left before the encore?? You were one of THOSE people?? :tsk: :wink:

I was sooooo bored.

Ever go to a concert by yourself to a venue that you KNOW has a horrible parking situation? I would put ANY money on the fact that there are still people sitting in their car.

Seriously...The concert was ok. I sat there and thought "I wonder what the Zoo TV Outside Broadcast Rehearsals were like in this stadium." It was like when I was at Red Rocks seeing Coldplay...thinking "this must be like it was 20 years ago."

Anyway...yeah.

zoney! said:

I was sooooo bored.

Ever go to a concert by yourself to a venue that you KNOW has a horrible parking situation? I would put ANY money on the fact that there are still people sitting in their car.

Seriously...The concert was ok. I sat there and thought "I wonder what the Zoo TV Outside Broadcast Rehearsals were like in this stadium." It was like when I was at Red Rocks seeing Coldplay...thinking "this must be like it was 20 years ago."

Anyway...yeah.

you saw a concert at Red Rocks? :faint: I'm dying to go there. Next year! It's next on my list of U2 sights :hyper:

arw9797 said:

you saw a concert at Red Rocks? :faint: I'm dying to go there. Next year! It's next on my list of U2 sights :hyper:

Yup!

MVD and I saw Coldplay 20 years and one day from the anniversary of U2's Red Rocks show. It was cold (COOOLD) and rainy...and it was a GREAT show. It really is an amazing venue.

zoney! said:

Yup!

MVD and I saw Coldplay 20 years and one day from the anniversary of U2's Red Rocks show. It was cold (COOOLD) and rainy...and it was a GREAT show. It really is an amazing venue.
:up: That's so cool!!!

Yes and I was talking about that the other night when I saw them play to a sell out crowd at the Philips Arena. I kept telling my friend how weird it was to see them play in a parking lot *thanks to a hurricane*, to a high school gym *God bless Grady Cole and southern snow* to a smaller venue here north of Atlanta, to Red Rocks. They have come a long way in a short amount of time. Actually come to think of it, every Coldplay concert that I have seen have all been unique and amazing. Saw Michael Stipe play on stage last week with Chris and saw Elton John play Coldplay the last time they were in Atlanta. :heart:

Last edited:
I should go to bed...Everyone think happy thoughts for any baseball or football teams that are playing in or around the lovely city of Boston tomorrow so there are no riots while some of your favorite Randoomers are trying to get into the city! :happy:

for me..I saw them with Meggie and Jkayet at the 9:30 Club in DC (and did not even pay attention because Digi and I were talking to these women...I blame Stella)...then Grady Cole *god bless Grady Cole* with you, then Red Rocks with you....then friggin Target Center a few weeks later. A bigger venue each time. I cannot imagine seeing them again in an arena.

Schmeg said:
I should go to bed...Everyone think happy thoughts for any baseball or football teams that are playing in or around the lovely city of Boston tomorrow so there are no riots while some of your favorite Randoomers are trying to get into the city! :happy:

Go Bosox (I would like to see them make the playoffs and beat the yankees again).

Have fun at the show!!!!!!!!

D
o
n
'
t

f
o
r
g
e
t

t
e
x
t

a
r
w

:mad:

:happy: homicidal vertical posting!

zoney! said:

Go Bosox (I would like to see them make the playoffs and beat the yankees again).

D
o
n
'
t

f
o
r
g
e
t

t
e
x
t

a
r
w

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I think I have to CALL her...all I have to do is remember I have a phone this time! :reject:

There was a Yankee fan in my store today that actually made a rude comment to a little kid who was wearing a Red Sox jersey. :mad: I told him we don't say the Y-word in that store and he was all, "Yeah, because you won't be saying the R-word next week!" and I was so mad I couldn't even come up with a good comeback like, "Yeah, that's what you thought last year!" and make the international choking sign until a few minutes later. :angry:

But seriously...who picks on a little kid? :tsk:

zoney! said:

D
o
n
'
t

f
o
r
g
e
t

t
e
x
t

a
r
w

:mad: I don't want a text message!!!!!! I want PHONE CALLS!!!

By the way Zone, the vertical typing makes me so happy :sad: You are now officially a member of Randoooom :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom