I haven't seen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This sounds like my kind of thread. ;) I don't know where to begin.

Shawshank can be crossed off the list.

It's Pantheon-level for me.

A Clockwork Orange (and I own the DVD...somewhere)
Grease (hate musicals)
Beauty and the Beast (similar reasoning as above)

The only one on this list I might ever even care to see is It's a Wonderful life./....one day...

Also Godfather II and III and I never will...one was enough :yuck:

Not too many others that I care of having missed

omg this is my thread:love:

I usually boycott these type of movies, although I did see Passion:hmm: found it ...interesting...buuuut thats about it..I hate movies anyway.

Me-A name I call myself

I find the Sound of Music more intruiging for its political/historical plot. Running away from Nazis...very exciting! And it's a true story, making it more exciting.

U2democrat said:
Me-A name I call myself

I find the Sound of Music more intruiging for its political/historical plot. Running away from Nazis...very exciting! And it's a true story, making it more exciting.

:yes:

I LOVE this movie!! I love everything about the way Christopher Plummer played von Trapp. Honestly I could give or take Julie Andrews, but Plummer made the movie what it is, IMO. I read that Walter Matthau was first pick, but he laughed at the script and said it would never catch on. My mom and I are such SOM nerds! We read all these books about "the making of", including about Charmain Carr's younger sister who does vocals and even though was not cast as a child, still makes as much in royalties as the rest of them. We have such love for this movie, mom and I considered using the bridal processional from the movie in my wedding (the variation on How Do You Solve a Problem).

Salzburg has always been on my Top 10 to Visit list :drool:

Christopher Plummer is so dreamy as Captain Von Trapp! :cute:

But you could give or take Julie Andrews? Again with making the Baby Jesus cry! :cry:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:yes:

I LOVE this movie!! I love everything about the way Christopher Plummer played von Trapp. Honestly I could give or take Julie Andrews, but Plummer made the movie what it is, IMO. I read that Walter Matthau was first pick, but he laughed at the script and said it would never catch on. My mom and I are such SOM nerds! We read all these books about "the making of", including about Charmain Carr's younger sister who does vocals and even though was not cast as a child, still makes as much in royalties as the rest of them. We have such love for this movie, mom and I considered using the bridal processional from the movie in my wedding (the variation on How Do You Solve a Problem).

Salzburg has always been on my Top 10 to Visit list :drool:

My mum is a MASSIVE SOM fan, and when we did a trip of Europe we of COURSE had to go to Salzburg and go on the Sound of Music tour. Nothing will top a bus full of 50 45+ women singing at the top of their lungs to the music as we crested on of the mountain passes 'the hiiiiiiiiiiiills are aliiiiiiiiiive with the souuuund of music' If you like I can show you some photos of the house, the church where they get married and the rotunda where Lisel sings her 'i am 16 going on 17'

It was an awesome trip!

[/off topic]

some oher movies i haven't seen

citizen kane
gone with the wind
casablanca

Back
Top Bottom