I havent been around - won the lottery!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is texas near new jersey? it must be. :hyper:

i think we knew the same people, dear username! i knew a model from sri lanka once, who wanted to settle down and marry a nice australian girl :happy: i wonder what happened to him? he must have lost my bank details and felt awfully guilty because i haven't heard from him since.
:(

yes Texas is near New Jersey.

Years ago I met a very nice sweet underwear model. He sent me pics so I knew it was him. Anyway it ended badly when the distance became too much for us. I was in New Jersey and he was in Texas.

i once got an email telling me about pills that would make my penis bigger

didnt work :sigh:

Chizip said:

worked for me. :up:

although a side effect was that it turned green.....I call it "The Incredible Hulk" now.

Chizip said:

you should have got the enlargement lotion

it worked every time for me

if you rub it in real good

Last edited:
do we have a pathological liar on our hands?

he posted this great info once

There is apparently a box set being planned that is due for release in the next few months. I talked to a friend of mine at Universal and this is what will be in/on it, there should be an official announcement in the next couple of months.

The title is "The U2 Live Compendium"

Disc 1 - Red Rocks Complete
Disc 2 - Zoo TV Sydney
Disc 3 - Popmart Sarajevo
Disc 4 - Elevation Notre Dame

There will also be a 5 Disc box in a metal case like thing that has Dublin 12/31/89 as an additional disc. All discs have extra materials, clips from other gigs, interviews etc. ZooTv, Popmart, and the Elevation discs have PC material with stage schematics and 3D virtual crap.

Dont know release dates or anything but this is whats gonna be on there apparently.

the current word on the street is that there'll be a 3 DVD box set of Red Rocks, ZooTV Sydney, and Popmart Mexico

so either his "source" was wrong, or he was just trying to play us for fools

and after this latest thread i think i know which is probably true

done. this thread has pretty much lost its life, anyway.

this is strictly just my opinion, but i only find these sorts of threads (pulling everyone's legs) to be appropriate on april fool's day. the rest of the year you shouldn't post such blatant misinformation like this. what is the point of lying to a message board? of course this is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom