I have been here a while now........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you consider me?

• Still N00b

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Semi N00b

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Regular

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Shut up crack head you come here every day.

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
ghetofabu said:

So I gather you have problems with interpretation but are really good at making incorrect assumptions. :up: woohoo good job. :wave:

oh look! the resident bag managed to muster a response that was not only weak but also failed to contain any entertainment whatsoever!

gheto, get over yourself. if you want to keep being an asshole, i might have to *gasp* respond to one of your journals!

your just pissy cause you have pit stains, just like i told you would this year.

newbie.

*edited to leave pubic hairs all over the thread

Last edited:
I dont think you realize who you're calling an asshole. Gheto will whoop your ass into next year.

And that's a looooong ways aways.

And the special Olympics gold medal for creative writing goes to you.

Feel better Sparky? :p

Last edited:
ooh gheto throws out the standard "handicap" remark. bravo, that too was original.

what the fucks your problem anyway? if you want this bickering to go on for a long ways fine, but im kinda interested what the hell crawled up your ass and died.

Why dont you watch your mouth :mad:

I feel like banning you for a day or three, just cuz. :madspit:

I love threads like this, they just seem to fester and begin to smell really good only when comments like:

*edited to leave pubic hairs all over the thread

are included.

bravo

:wave:

Cow of the Seas said:
:kiss:

ya, but he doesnt have any war stories.

king (*points to self) does.

:sexywink:

I doubt you have war stories. You couldn't hit water if fell out of a boat. You need directions just get out of paper bag...unless that is your war story, "How I overcame the brown paper bag!" by deathcow. :sexywink:

see ouizy (or mathew perry, as he is known in real life) and elvis presley know good shit when they see it. same with lara mullen.

elvis, you sign up at ateaseweb.com yet?

Cow of the Seas said:
see ouizy (or mathew perry, as he is known in real life) and elvis presley know good shit when they see it. same with lara mullen.

indeed, im a message board junkie.......:|

Cow of the Seas said:

so like do I get a prize now or something? :wave:

I just can't resist the middle school style bickering...gets me all hot

Cow of the Seas said:
the standard "handicap" remark. bravo.

If the wheelchair fits.... :)

Back
Top Bottom