I hate Sex In The City.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
"Hey, I just found this totally sweet quiz called What Sex and the City character are you? -- it really described my personality well. You HAVE to come check it out!"

APRRIIILLLLL!:mad:

:lol:

Well, where is it? I already know I'm Charlotte without taking a quiz. The 3 TV/movie characters I resemble the most are Charlotte, Chandler from "Friends" and Cameron from "Ferris Bueller". What a weird and amazing combination.:drool:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:
Best. Show. Ever.

The thread is "I hate Sex in the City.

Only hate for the show here. No love. Ever.

Ya know, that Samantha chick was a total skank and Carrie dressed like she robbed a bad thrift store.

That's what we're talking 'bout here.

I watch it once in a while now, the edited ones unfortunately because I don't/didnt have HBO. It has grown on me a bit, maybe some day I'll rent it. I'll probably see the movie too. Last night I watched the one in which Samantha first sees Smith as a waiter, that was very enjoyable :drool:

The thread is "I hate Sex in the City.

Only hate for the show here. No love. Ever.

Ya know, that Samantha chick was a total skank and Carrie dressed like she robbed a bad thrift store.

That's what we're talking 'bout here.

Now that the movie is out, I believe the hate for this show must be dredged up once again!

I hate it so much that the movie makes me appreciate not having a girlfriend.

I say hate because I just want to conform with the thread title, it is actually more of an emphatic meh.

A friend of mine emailed me saying that his wife was forcing him to see this movie with her this weekend.

I'd rather go see it by myself than force somebody who doesn't want to go. Who wants to see a movie that they have zero interest in? :yawn:

Could it be said that this show's an enemy of art?

If I'd seen this thread, I wouldn't have said anything in The Office thread. Sorry about that.

No problem! I just know that with both people who are passionate about the show and people who absolutely despise the show, that thread could have become severely derailed. And, since we have separate threads to satisfy both groups, we're all set. :) I think it's good that this thread got bumped up to give certain people the proper outlet for their dislike. :D

Definitely. :up:

My friend sent me the best e-card, here's a paraphase:

"Rumor has it that one of the women in Sex in the City dies at the end of the movie. This would be incredibly sad, meaning the other 3 have to live, too."

Definitely. :up:

My friend sent me the best e-card, here's a paraphase:

"Rumor has it that one of the women in Sex in the City dies at the end of the movie. This would be incredibly sad, meaning the other 3 have to live, too."

Brillant!

Maybe the fashion police will finally throw them all in the clink.

I've had to listen to all my girlfriends chatting away about their excitement for the movie. I have to pretend not to be completely bored.. :uhoh:

I was over at my friend's house one day and we had plans to go out but she wanted to watch that show first. Of course I didn't know this until I got over there and was not amused. I watched it though with an open mind but I still didn't like it. I even gave it a go another day and had the same conclusion. It's safe to say I will never watch this film...not even for Queen and country!

I was over at my friend's house one day and we had plans to go out but she wanted to watch that show first. Of course I didn't know this until I got over there and was not amused. I watched it though with an open mind but I still didn't like it. I even gave it a go another day and had the same conclusion. It's safe to say I will never watch this film...not even for Queen and country!

YES!

I drove past a theater as it was letting out, and it looked like mostly groups of women wearing short dresses :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom