I hate Sex In The City.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

Amen! God, that russian was terrible!

Zoot I believe Im falling in love with you! :love: :wink: Wish my guy would at least take an interest in the show. All I hear is complaining whenever I watch it ,lol.

The russian had a MAJOR attitude problem! Oh and how about when he kept Carrie waiting so long at his art show in Paris? He knew full damn well that she had a book party that she really wanted to go to :tsk:

Zootlesque said:

Amen! God, that russian was terrible!

Zoot I believe Im falling in love with you! :love: :wink: Wish my guy would at least take an interest in the show. All I hear is complaining whenever I watch it ,lol.

The russian had a MAJOR attitude problem! Oh and how about when he kept Carrie waiting so long at his art show in Paris? He knew full damn well that she had a book party that she really wanted to go to :tsk:

susanp6 said:
I love it and i adored Aiden actually :drool:

Aiden... :drool:
Samanthas boyfriend (can't remember his name..smith?) is so hot. Even if you hate the show, you have to watch it just for him!

I sat down and watched it a few times with girlfriends. Never saw the big deal with it :shrug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Smith got even hotter when he shaved his hair off :drool:

I never thought that much of him when he had long hair. But when he shaved it all off ... :drool: indeed!

UberBeaver said:
My wife used to watch it, and when Sarah Jessica Parker got pissed off at the artist boyfriend for not paying enough attention to her during HIS big show, and then eventually *SPOILERS* leaves him for some guy that treated her like shit for years *SPOILERS* I got so friggin pissed off. Self involved twits. All of 'em. Except the brunett. I liked her. She was cute and nice.

:huh:
Uh, that's not how that episode went. at all.
:huh:

BonosBaby12 said:

Wish my guy would at least take an interest in the show. All I hear is complaining whenever I watch it ,lol.

I found out the secret to that one is if you move to a foreign country where he doesn't understand the telly he will glady watch the show with you. :giggle:

He will complain that Carrie and Mr Big aren't meant to be really and she should have been with Aidan. I really like watching the new outfits and handbags and not thinking too much. :drool:

Why do so many people call the show Sex in the city :scratch:

Last edited:
I like guessing what's going to happen in the episode after watching the first 5 minutes :D

corianderstem said:
I couldn't stand Aiden. Maybe because I find John Corbett so unattractive, I couldn't wait until they broke up.

But he didn't deserve to be cheated on, I'll give him that. :wink:

Carrie didn't belong with The Russian. He was pretentious and no fun at all. Carrie needs fun, dammit. :grumpy:

:yes:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol:! :flirt:

:wink:

Lara Mullen said:

I make that mistake too sometimes. I'm never sure if it's & or 'in' until I see the title somewhere. :huh: :reject:

Lara Mullen said:

I found out the secret to that one is if you move to a foreign country where he doesn't understand the telly he will glady watch the show with you. :giggle:

He will complain that Carrie and Mr Big aren't meant to be really and she should have been with Aidan. I really like watching the new outfits and handbags and not thinking too much. :drool:

Im going to have to do that then! Really good tip there thanks :wink: Nothing like getting a guy's feedback :giggle:

Zoot :flirt: :sexywink:

Lara Mullen said:

Thank you!!!! I thought maybe it was titled differently in Canada.

Smith = hot
Smithw/no hair = omg:combust:

I agree with LMPA though...too many Bigs & Bergers out there :(

BonosBaby12 said:

Im going to have to do that then! Really good tip there thanks :wink: Nothing like getting a guy's feedback :giggle:

It's not really feedback you'll get, more a constant stream of questions or remarks like "Nobody wears something like that out?" "Why would they eat there?" "What is that thing on her head? Is that a hat?!?" "They won't last" "She wouldn't go out with him if this wasn't a television show" "They're going to go to a bar, aren't they?" "I bet she calls that Mr Big guy tonight" "Mr Big has been in this from series 1 and we're on series 2 now. They end up together in the final episode 4 series episodes from now!"

I like guessing what's going to happen in the episode after watching the first 5 minutes

I hate when people do that. :angry:

Sex and the City time is quiet time. :zen:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Smith was the best supportive boyfriend EVER. :drool:

I'm still waiting on my Steve/Aiden combo. I've been getting lots of Bigs and Bergers. :madwife: :lol:

I hear ya!

It's not bad. I've watched it on reruns and I've enjoyed it. Sure it's not totally accurate... Manhattan is not the only borough in NYC lol, but it has its moments.

The Big thing, it's like two dysfuntional people getting together. While I am not a big fan of Carrie (I prefer Sam and Miranda), she was just too... picky I suppose. She wants things in certain ways and when she doesn't get it, she runs away. And Big's the same thing. He never knew what he wanted at all. He had it, but then he threw it away. It shows that we're not all perfect I guess... but it makes for good entertainment nonetheless.

Meh, it's really good to watch a program that you enjoy though at 11PM when there's really nothing good on.

And Angela_Harlem, what's tim tams?

^Yeah and they all acted as if the looneys lived there lol. Heaven forbid the writers put Steve and Miranda in Staten Island :lol:.

Could you imagine all the Fresh Kill jokes? :wink:

Last edited:
tim tams are chocolate biscuits. they've got 3 layers of biscuit type stuff, and chocolate cream stuff around it covered then in more chocolate.

why someone once decided to put them in jelly is beyond me. but then again, he was a very strange guy, this one. :hmm:

:wink:

RedrocksU2 said:
There, I said it.

The Mrs LOVES that show :rolleyes::|

Btw, that girl, from Square Pegs, she is WAY overated.

:bump: :bump:

I just started watching repeats for the first time, and you are 100% correct, but something keeps me wanting to see more.

Square Pegs girl ain't all that. :huh:

Can someone tell me why she was so mean to Aiden?

Back
Top Bottom