I hate cheesy pick up lines......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Psst I have no idea which smilie face I clicked on bc I cant see any of the images.

Examples:

"Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"

"I gotta thirst and baby, you look like my Gatorade."

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

:laugh:

The best line I've ever recieved was from a friend's brother a few years back.

Him: "So, are you German?"

Me: "A little."

Him: "Wanna little more in you?"

Me: "Want a boot in your ass??"

Heh.

Pick up lines! Ugh! This actually happened to me, just the other day, when I was enjoying the nice summer weather. Keep in mind, I'm 22 years old.

Me: (Just sitting on pool lounge chair, after a nice dip in the pool)

60ish+looking year old man(who had snot dripping down his face at the time): I've been noticing you all afternoon.

Me: Really? Because I hadn't noticed you at all.

Man: Do you mind if I sit down (points to the chair next to mine)?

Me: Not at all. I was about to leave, anyway.

Last edited:
those clothes would lok good as a pile next to my bed

'You must be a parking ticket, cos you've got FINE written all over you..'

The best line ever used on me...

This guy I was with licked his fingertip, wiped it on my sleeve, and said, "Let's get you out of those wet clothes!"

I loved it! It cracked me up. :lmao:

Oh, and when I feel goofy at work, I like to use stupid pick up lines on my female boss. The most recent one was, "Your name must be Campbell's because you are mmm mmm GOOD!"

If you look anything like that picture in your avatar believe me it's NOT your fault. You're hanging out on the wrong places then...

*takes AvsGirl41 from rejection corner and shows her a good time* :sexywink:

Last edited:
"i may not be fred flinstone, but i can sure make your bed rock."

and then some guy came up to me and said, "Lorraine, you're my density!" which cracked me up because i love back the future.

TheBrazilianFly said:
If you look anything like that picture in your avatar believe me it's NOT your fault. You're hanging out on the wrong places then...

*takes AvsGirl41 from rejection corner and shows her a good time* :sexywink:

:sexywink: :flirt:

That was terrific! But I still didn't get a pick-up line. :wink:

my all time favorite that happened to me...

stupid idiot (aka SI): would you like to dance? x 2500

me: no thanks my feet hurt x 2500

SI: well... you could always dance on your knees

me: *laughs uncontrollably in his face and walks away*

:lmao:

Last edited:
I used to work in this computer lab, and we had a couple chairs for sitting at the main desk. There was one guy I would work with, and he would always drop something on the floor and ask me to pick it up. While I was down there to get it, he'd say, "While you're down there..." :mad: :laugh:

AvsGirl41 said:
No one's ever tried a pick-up line on me. :|

Nobody's ever used one on me, either.

And personally, unless they're doing so in an obviously joking manner just to try and break the ice, I don't want a guy to use one on me. Not if he's dead serious about it. I mean, whatever happened to, "Hi, my name is so-and-so, what's yours?"

Originally posted by kariatari
"i may not be fred flinstone, but i can sure make your bed rock."

*Blinks*

Wow.

See, that just sounds so sleazy...especially if you've just met the guy.

I remember, in another discussion I was having with some people regarding these one time, one person shared one that went, "Did you fart? 'Cause you've just blown me away."

Yeah, that'll charm a girl, uh-huh...:rolleyes:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I remember, in another discussion I was having with some people regarding these one time, one person shared one that went, "Did you fart? 'Cause you've just blown me away."

Oh...

My...

God...

:lmao:

I am so using that one on my boss. :heart:

Hey there, groovy chick. You know you are really happening in a far out way.

Has anyone ever come up with a better one than that? :up:

Bonochick said:
I used to work in this computer lab, and we had a couple chairs for sitting at the main desk. There was one guy I would work with, and he would always drop something on the floor and ask me to pick it up. While I was down there to get it, he'd say, "While you're down there..." :mad: :laugh:

Ha ha, sounds like my office...whenever my boss would leave the office and I was alone, my friend would always start putting the "sleazy" moves on me. It was disturbing and hysterical all at the same time, especially when he'd "accidentally" shut off the lights. "Uh oh...it's dark! Come here baby, you'd better get a little closer..."

I would like to get to know you a little better
well, I'd like to get to know your bits better

Back
Top Bottom