I gots a little Moby question.....:D!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
........rightiho......remember the closing Winter Olympics?
Well, if any of you watched it, remember Moby playin....???????
smile.gif

My question is, is taht a song available on his album or any other at all?
Cause it rocked my socks off, and I only got to tape the last 2 mins of it........it was cool to see the stadium lit up to the song.....and the big bouncy balls flyin around too.....

I appreciate any help chums...........
smile.gif

Thanks.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I dont know...but I met Moby outside the Clarence last year!

Sorry...

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Really? What was he like Bono-Man? Was he cute? He comes across very nice, very humble.

oh btw ur ting tings away either tomorrow or next Monday.....huuuuuuuusssh

*maddie sits on Bono-mans knee and meditates his mind*

Moby is sooooooooo brilliant!!!!
biggrin.gif

haha...thanks for that maddie!! hey if you want anything copied, just let me know!
wink.gif

Moby was a lovely man, very quiet too. He came to U2's Slane 2 after-show party. I got my photo with him and an autograph. It was great to meet such a talented (and short!) man on my trip seeing Bono decided to ignore us when he came out! (I blame Angel for this)

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by mad1:
........rightiho......remember the closing Winter Olympics?
Well, if any of you watched it, remember Moby playin....???????
smile.gif

My question is, is taht a song available on his album or any other at all?
Cause it rocked my socks off, and I only got to tape the last 2 mins of it........it was cool to see the stadium lit up to the song.....and the big bouncy balls flyin around too.....

I appreciate any help chums...........
smile.gif

Thanks.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I, unfortunately, only saw a little bit of his performance, but was it that kind of rap-sounding one where he says "bodyrock" a lot? I can't remember what song he played.
rolleyes.gif
Argh! If you could give me any lyrics, I'd be able to identify it.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Hi Elevated!!!!!!

Unforty me darlin I never heard no lyrics to it.........it was the tale end of the song I caught before Jon Bono Jovi sang 'Its My Life'.......the big lady singer was just singing:

Oh ho oo ooooooo
Oh ho oo ooooooo

Yeah yeah yeaaaah
Yeah yeah yaaaaah.

blah blah etc......
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I, unfortunately, only saw a little bit of his performance, but was it that kind of rap-sounding one where he says "bodyrock" a lot? I can't remember what song he played.
rolleyes.gif
Argh! If you could give me any lyrics, I'd be able to identify it.

Uhh... usually when an artist repeats a word or lyric a lot, that *IS* the title of the song.
biggrin.gif
In this case, the song is called "Body Rock" and is found on Moby's album "Play." "Play" also features the Gwen Stefani song as well as "Porcelain." It's an outstanding album and I highly recommend buying it (there are something like 17 songs, so downloading just wouldn't do it justice).

((((((((((((((squashes maddie)))))))))))))))

not much is up here sista brotha. just chillin' in chi-town. any jimmy sightings?

Moby is extremely nice and super humble. So *not* what rock stars are made of.

Unfortunately JonBonoJovi_boy couldn't contain his excitement and after repeated screams of "Moby!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!" timid Moby was forced to seek solace in the likes of the Clarence where he was able to tell Bono et al what a wanker this Aussie guy outside was. This caused extreme mayhem, making Bono a prisoner in his own hotel. He refused to leave the Clarence until the wee hours of the morning in hopes of Aussie Jonny being gone. Alas, Jonny was still there when Bono and Ali departed, but Bono took one look at him, exclaimed "Your the freak Moby warned me about" and ran into his car clutching baby Jon for dear life. (I think Bono and Ali have sinced renamed their youngest not wanting such memories hauting him for life.)

What you all don't know, is that its actually JonBonoJovi_boy's fault that U2 never brought the Elevation Tour down-under. See, as the car sped off along the Liffey, Ali managed to yell out the window "It's because of freaks like you I won't let Bono go to Oz!!!!!!" Bono was too terrified to say anything himself, quivering like a baby after having been so close to the infamous 'Aussie Jonny'.

frown.gif
I really had hoped that I wouldn't have had to tell you all this story, but its true and you all desevere the truth. I am sorry.

*Kicks JonBonoJovi_boy hard in the ass. 'Take that!'
mad.gif

------------------
Game On!

I think the song was In My Heart, it's on his album which is coming out on May 14 or sometime around there. It's available for download already on various dile sharing programs though.

Back
Top Bottom