I got to make a new thread!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks.......one day i'll probably write about it in my journal.

Sad thing is, months after he passed away.....I would start dialing his telephone number to talk to him......then I would remember........bad times.

I can't even imagine. I am close to my sister. That is a hard loss. Someday you ought to write about it when you feel comfortable to. I know at least with me, the bad times I have gone through writing always helped. You sound like a strong person. Here's a hug to you over the computer...:hug:

That's so cool you'll meet up with other members. I can't find people on here going the date I am. They are going the next night. My sister is a member on u2.com and I think we might be meeting up with some of her friends there. She meets one of them every couple of months in Atlanta when he comes down to visit from up north. It's just a 2 hour drive from here.

I'm back! I'm home now!
Coucou24.gif

#1bonofan said:
:wave: Hey Zoot!

Help RR! I am so confused. I went to the site but I have no idea what you are talking about.:scratch: *whines* :wink:

Hi RK!!!
Hi Kren!!!

...the setlists are just that.....someone is sending info regarding the actual songs being played at the U2 concert in Chicago right now......in real time...cool stuff!

Back
Top Bottom