I got my student loans!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I'm going back to university next month!!!! <does the happy dance> Woohoo!!!

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

WOOOHOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I've got even better news (at least for me), I already spent a sc(h)olarship of four years in getting my Bsc, but now I got an extra year of sc(h)olarship to go to university for my masters!!

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
WOOOHOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I've got even better news (at least for me), I already spent a sc(h)olarship of four years in getting my Bsc, but now I got an extra year of sc(h)olarship to go to university for my masters!!

That rocks Dr!!! Hopefully I can do well enough this time to get some good stuff like that!
biggrin.gif

Actually, it has nothing to do with my capabillities. In Holland everyone is entitled to a four year sc(h)olarship and if you're doing something technical on a university level (like say, Environmental Geological Chemistry) you get 5 years.

I really suck at studying because I never show up in classes or show up late and are always late handing in papers and stuff. It's a miracle I made it through my Bsc.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
In Holland everyone is entitled to a four year sc(h)olarship and if you're doing something technical on a university level (like say, Environmental Geological Chemistry) you get 5 years.

I live in the wrong country!

Congrats!

luxhello.gif

jump.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 07-30-2001).]

COOL, GOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

And I'm, uh, not going to university...YET.
wink.gif

But i AM joining the Civil Air Patrol!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

Way to go!
yl2jump.gif

Here's my tip, introduce yourself to all your professors the first week of class. Maybe not the first day if things are hectic, but certainly the first week. Being a college instructor myself, believe me when I tell you it really does make a difference!

Have a great semester!!

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way. Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono - Houston, Texas 4-2-01

Back
Top Bottom