I found a german cockroach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pxie religion

Babyface
And, i cannot express the extreme emotion that runs through my veins when i see a roach. I am both terrified and enraged at the same time.
When i kill one , it is a dramatic process, involving a harsh violent beating, heavy breathing, and several curse words.
And so I woke up like 3 times in the middle of the night having panic attacks about one crawling in my ear, and infesting my brain....i coudlnt even go to the kitchen to get some juice because i was afraid i might see one scampering along the halls

I was afraid to turn the lgihts off because I figured they would all come out into the darkness and form an army, so i slept with my kights on

I dreamed about them as well, and woke up in a pool of sweat...

I didnt want to get dressed when i woke up this morning, so I just wore sneakers around the house in case one of the vile disgusting beasts decided to contaminate my skin with its unholy presence..

I would rather be burned alive, have my eyeballs galged out witha fork, and bleach poured down my throat than a roach placed on my body

It can be said that I dont like them too well...

Last edited:
How did you know it was German? Was it singing Hasselhoff songs or something? I dont know if I could have killed it if it was singing Hasselhoff songs, it may just have been a way sarcastically ironic roach. I'm way into sarcastic irony, we could have been friends. :(

Maybe it was balancing tankards of beer on it's knee length cargo shorts, doing the slap dance and while humming the Baywatch theme.

I'd not kill it if it was doing that too.

I'd kill myself.
:up:

That would be a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Temporary in that the roach could never keep that up for very long, they have no endurance when it comes to dancing. I would know.

Words of wisdom mr mofo. I'm not really too familiar with either German Slap Dancing or cockroaches, so your advice is well taken.

UUUUUUUUUUUGH I hate roaches!!!!!! They're the most disgusting thing on the planet...I had one crawl on me once. I thought it was Mullen Kitty and I looked down and it was this huge roach :faint: I ran to my mom screaming and crying my eyes out...then went straight into the shower...I was 19 at the time LOL

look at my jugs, ja!
fraulein_150.jpg

I'm terribly afraid of roaches too.

When I first moved to West Palm Beach, I found what I was told to be a German cockroach: it was purple, red and blue on its back and about 2-3 inches long. :faint:

pxie religion said:

When i kill one , it is a dramatic process, involving a harsh violent beating, heavy breathing, and several curse words.

Wow, sounds like me with spiders! I hate and fear them at the same time. Usually, if I find one I keep it under a cup until someone else will kill it. But if it's done something to me, like creeped me out or been on me, I kill it by some torturous method (bleach, shampoo, and cleaning solution that doesn't require me to squish or touch the spider).

When I was very little, my grandma was watching me. I was in my chair and had this vacant look on my face. I wouldn't talk or stop staring at the ceiling. My grandma had to call my grandpa home from work b/c she thought I was having a seizure or breakdown. Finally they figured it out: I was staring at a large webbed crack in the ceiling that looked like a giant spider.

:ohmy: I don't like roachs either! Yuck?!! :| And as far as Australia goes-I will come prepared with a large fly swatter for those things!! Since i can't bring a 44m! he=lol just kidding, about the 44m that is!:wink:

beli said:
It was the "hissing" bit that scared me.

*has not fond memories of Spitfire caterpillars hissing gooze at her feet*

fah wonders:

Are there any pleasant insects Down Under?

For instance:

We have ladybugs...they are pleasant :yes:

Back
Top Bottom